• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 22, 2019

    Don't Starve My friend and I will be in costume as Willow and Wilson this weekend doing a Halloween stream to defeat the Ancient Fuelweaver from scratch with no mods. Message or comment if you'd be interested to watch!

    Don't Starve My friend and I will be in costume as Willow and Wilson this weekend doing a Halloween stream to defeat the Ancient Fuelweaver from scratch with no mods. Message or comment if you'd be interested to watch!


    My friend and I will be in costume as Willow and Wilson this weekend doing a Halloween stream to defeat the Ancient Fuelweaver from scratch with no mods. Message or comment if you'd be interested to watch!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    he comin

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    And the army grows...

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 02:59 PM PDT

    Sharkmon

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:10 PM PDT

    Oh no

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    Crocodog in Hamlet ?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    Skins don't work for me on my hosted server.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:24 AM PDT

    As the title states, my skins aren't working in my world where the previous 500 days, they have worked. Has anyone had this bug? Please come forward if you have.

    submitted by /u/chirsg
    [link] [comments]

    [DST] What is Wormwood played for ?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 12:17 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    I am considering buying Wormwood off of hard earned spools. I've watched some videos explaining his mechanics, but I am unsure how I would be ending up using him in DST, as part of a team of 3-4. I usually play Willow as a kind of housekeeper, spending a lot of time in low sanity for nightmare fuel, tending the camp, and the occasion walk in caves or boating.

    From my point of view, Wormwood seems like a good housekeeper, with ability to plant seeds without farms, and is also a good nightmare fuel farmer with his ability to lose and gain sanity on demand.

    I'd love to know how you are or how you've seen people playing Wormwood before making the purchase. Also, there is at least the merm character coming soon, and maybe some bat-lady from a teaser image I think, so maybe waiting could be the most interesting decision to make ?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Kiuku
    [link] [comments]

    This is not a 100% Default Willow, see why?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    I sometimes hate this game, playing with Wilson, I wanted the snowy Chester and I have 8 gems, so I go to dig some graves, and I get 5 red stones and none blue... Seriously, WTF

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    Linking Worlds and Stuff

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    Hi, I made a RoG world that was compatible with Shipwreck not knowing that a Hamlet compatible world would have both Shipwreck and Hamlet compatibility/access. So I made a Shipwreck world on a separate save and made it compatible with Hamlet, then proceeded to link it to my RoG save file. Will this work? Will I be able to find a deflated balloon to get a can of silly string from this Shipwreck save? I would appreciate any information from someone familiar with these mechanics.

    submitted by /u/Kirasy
    [link] [comments]

    Don't starve books

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 08:45 AM PDT

    I have to make a pumpkin carving of a book character but I really want to do Webber. Does anyone know of and DS books?

    Edit: thanks for the comments guys :)

    submitted by /u/Mistelled
    [link] [comments]

    Bunnyman farm help

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I've had about 30 hutches set up to farm Puffs and meat in my day world for a couple seasons now. Only problem I'm having is when I befriend them and attack another bunnyman to start the war they attack the one bunnyman and then stop attacking. There is no bunnyman "civil war". I have to manually auto-attack cancel each bunnyman I want to die. Is there a way to make this work more like a spider or pig civil war where they continually attack each other until only a few are left? I feel like I've tried befriending 1 - 10 with the same result. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/sweetbam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment