• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    Don't Starve Hmmm?

    Don't Starve Hmmm?


    Hmmm?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:33 AM PDT

    Found an underground bar immediately after building my underground base lol :(

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:00 PM PDT

    Was out getting wood when someone joined my game. Came back to this

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    [OC] My Inktober fanart ~ Freezing Wilson

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:17 PM PDT

    Tips on joining summer server

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:40 AM PDT

    Found the motherload

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    Please Rate and Comment on this Base Set-Up (Note: Not My Base Design)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:49 PM PDT

    We are pirates!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    [DST] Is there a method to finding the Lunar Island?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    Basically title. Do I just need to go around in circles until I find it or is there a way of finding it quickly, without blind luck

    submitted by /u/thoalmighty
    [link] [comments]

    Rollback didnt work!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:38 PM PDT

    Has anyone else rollback not work? I was waiting for it to rollback but i guess it took to long and the restart timer hit zero. Very sad i lost my main world

    submitted by /u/Flame0326
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to HelicalPuma?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    Just curious as to what happened - He kind of left his Maxwell playthrough a year ago with no warning and I haven't seen him pop up anywhere. If anyone has any information regarding him, it would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Grahamster04
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I find ruins on this map?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:24 PM PDT

    Turn off smoldering in the existing world?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    My first summer.

    Whenever I try to visit a forest to get fuel for my endo-fire, the biome combusts. Fully, because the fire spreads instantaneously. No forest anymore, the whole biome is gone! I'm sorry, but continuing to play in a world with the whole biome gone is boring. Besides, I'll need to visit more forests before the end of summer, so all forest biomes will be gone, right? That's no fun at all.

    Is this a bug? It's like combustion is set to a 100% chance to happen. Sometimes it's instantaneous, sometimes I manage to get some fuel but the end result is the same. And don't tell me to watch for smoldering, I tried. Helped two times, all the rest of times I couldn't tell how the fire began. Probably something on the edge of the screen.

    I normally exit the game without saving, so I tried a lot of times starting from the same day. Many combustions per day, around 5, happen.

    Even hounds chasing me auto-combust! Heck, even a beehive I stood by combusted, and all the bees chased me, as if it was me who set it on fire. I've seen spiders auto-combast a few times in a row when I came for their meat. The game was fun until this silly bullshit started.

    submitted by /u/AddaLF
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question,

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:24 AM PDT

    I probably shouldn't be asking such simple stuff, but does anyone know what day on the 2ed winter deerclopes comes? I didn't get a chance to kill him first winter in my favorite world, and I need to be prepared. Thanks for any help! Im pretty new to the game and only have killed deerclopes once.

    submitted by /u/Tboi-Anxiety
    [link] [comments]

    Controller for Samsung phone?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    Anyone who plays Don't Starve on mobile, do you use a Bluetooth controller? Or any controller? Do you have any reccomendations?

    submitted by /u/Rosaki1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment