• Breaking News

    Friday, October 11, 2019

    Don't Starve Examination quotes can be strange sometimes.

    Don't Starve Examination quotes can be strange sometimes.


    Examination quotes can be strange sometimes.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    Check out my slurper boat, guys ❤ He wasn't so happy about being put on the boat because he'd prefer to have a codependent relationship with me but I think given enough time he'll change his mind about a life at sea.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    Broken Clockwork WX78

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 05:06 AM PDT

    Ps4 PSA: Ensure your world has all 3 marble sculptures before dumping 300+ days into it. �� (DST)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:06 PM PDT

    Found this in a tumbleweed. Since when do Gold Nuggets have a crafting recipe?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:42 PM PDT

    When You want to be a basebuilder but no one wants to fight dragonfly, you just go and take matters into your own hands. (My Solo Dragonfly Run with Maxwell)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:03 AM PDT

    Sometimes everything just comes together to slap you in the face.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:24 AM PDT

    Glommer?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:58 PM PDT

    Is it possible to not have Glommer in ROG world gen when compatible with Hamlet? I'm returning after quite some time and starting in ROG world but have not had Glommer in 2/3 worlds.

    submitted by /u/Kimi43
    [link] [comments]

    my Character idea what is yours?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:23 PM PDT

    Question on spools for DST

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:23 PM PDT

    Posting this here in hopes the higher member count and relation of DS to DST will get me an answer soonish. Not sure I understand how spools work. Relatively inexperienced in the multiplayer part of the game; a summary of what's up though is that I"m trying to unspool enough stuff to get wortox hopefully eventually through F2P grinding it out, but I've noticed all of the daily gifts I've earned so far aren't unspoolable? Was wondering if all daily gifts are like this, and if so how do you get unspoolable skins?

    submitted by /u/silames7
    [link] [comments]

    I love Don't Starve but it crashes constantly (xbox)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    Pause for a few minutes, crash. Press the home button, crash (always, without fail). Die in adventure mode, crash. Swap out controller batteries, crash.

    Anyone else playing the xbox version and having these issues. I'm not using any mods. The xbox itself is fine.

    submitted by /u/10SnakesInACoat
    [link] [comments]

    Why did the pigmen kill me?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    I was just minding my own bussiness and tracking koalefant when 4 pigmen that I didn't provoke fought with each other and then attacked me, they were saying "protect the king" but there was no king around and they were lighting the torches. Did this happen to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/jukicuki
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any trick to find suspicious dirt pile easier or just wait and hope for the best?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    DS or DST?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    Encountered a weird bug, entered caves and skipped winter. Days not counted correctly.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 04:27 AM PDT

    I had an heart attack for a second also this tree is just like any other tree

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment