• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 10, 2019

    Don't Starve willow and wx

    Don't Starve willow and wx


    willow and wx

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:10 PM PDT

    Did a Willow cosplay some time ago..

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:36 AM PDT

    Had a pumpkin painting event at my university and decided to try to paint my favourite little robot :)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:20 PM PDT

    Hound killing zone that i finished today. (still need to finish the outside layer)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    My Best Solo Dragonfly Run on a Klei Public Server (Blue Caps are Awesome <3)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:06 AM PDT

    My current base although i want to change it. Tips?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:53 PM PDT

    Who also likes this?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:36 PM PDT

    So... I was thinking... WHAT IF Charlie (the nightmare creature that murders you in the dark) was a charecter. Imagine all the new abilities she would have like mabey she have night vision or could tame nightmare creatures. I want to know all of everyone's thoughts and if they would think of any abilities for her. Thanks! And plz dont tell me she cant be added for lore reasons... I know that, this is strictly for fun I'm just curious how you guys would want her mechanics to be and weather or not you would play as her

    submitted by /u/PillowFullOfSpiders
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    What are you're ideas to improve this game be it a New character,Mob,Boss,Item,Area or mechanic?

    submitted by /u/whatislove2019
    [link] [comments]

    What are the most important differences between DS and DST?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:06 PM PDT

    Im a bit new, i just got this from my login gift. what is it?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    Is there a mod like DST's "Show Me", but for normal Don't Starve?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    I miss knowing when my food would spoil and when my plants would grow and all that other stuff. Is there a mod like Show Me for Don't Starve Alone?

    submitted by /u/NylaTheWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Skins not working?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:28 PM PDT

    I have an issue with my skins. When I click the owned filter on, my character skins (like pig Wilson) don't appear, even though I've used them before. When I click it off, they appear along with roseate, survivor, and other such ones without a lock, and others with a lock. When I try to start with said skins, it unequips.

    Have I just lost 4-5 skins permanently?

    submitted by /u/DeathriteShaymin
    [link] [comments]

    Combustion after 1 entire year?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    Hey guys!

    I started (again :D) to play to Don't starve shipwrecked. I am now at my 92 days buy I have an issue VERY annoying since 10/20 days. When I am killing something (a snake, a pig, a spider, whatever) it is burning. So for example, I am cutting my forest, a snake appears, I kill him aaaaand... All my forest is burning.

    I didn't find anything on this. I am a bit desesperate... I tried to build flingomatic but it's not enough. I have already 3 but I don't have ice anymore and I can't put a flingomatic everywhere...

    Any idea?

    submitted by /u/AquaEv
    [link] [comments]

    the unofficial James Bucket subreddit has been created

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    Yoink :(

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:45 AM PDT

    Lightning Bug?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    Not sure if this happens for anyone else but i just find it incredibly annoying that whenever lightning strikes anywhere near you, not even neccessarily directly on you, the game just automatically closes all containers.

    Chests would close whenever you're managing items, Crockpot, Iceboxes,... all the same. This just makes Spring unneccesarily bothersome.

    I enjoy the game being hard but isn't this supposed to be a bug? I'd appreciate a lot if someone could provide a solution for this, a mod perhaps.

    submitted by /u/Docketeer
    [link] [comments]

    Are hounds supposed to ignore walls?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:03 AM PDT

    Just got the game and have done a few playthroughs so far. I always end up dying either from the hounds that come on day 13, or whenever a tree gaurdian spawns. Ive figured out how to pacify the tree gaurds by planting pine cones, and I THOUGHT I had come up with a good way to survive the hounds, but either Im going crazy or they just straight up magically ignore my fence.

    Basically, I set up camp on a peninsula so I was naturally surrounded on 3 sides by water, then used wood walls to block off the remaining side. I left a gap up until day 13 so I could get in and out, but I made sure to close it up before night fell on day 13.

    Well, day 13 rolls around and, as expected, I hear the hounds growling. What WASNT expected though was that they just came barreling right at me, somehow having completely ignored my wall!

    I managed to survive and checked the wall, and it was indeed still intact. So what gives? Do hounds just spawn wherever they want and ignore walls, rather than spawning far away and having to actually travel towards you?

    If so, whats even the point of walls? Like if mobs can just magic themselves past them then they dont serve theyre only purpose.

    Is there something obvious Im missing here, or are walls just a really pointless feature in this game?

    submitted by /u/theinsanepotato
    [link] [comments]

    Cave / Ruins Crash on Switch?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:41 AM PDT

    Hi I just picked this up in the eshop sale for my Nintendo Switch. Does anyone know if this bug has been fixed? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/InsertUser01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment