• Breaking News

    Monday, May 3, 2021

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - May 03, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - May 03, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - May 03, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Campfire Wendy, Colored Pencils

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    Oh, okay

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    [OC] who should I make next?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    I’m no expert but i know this isn’t true.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    Hamlet home and interior!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    My better garden

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    This is just disappointing

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    A mechanic idea: Unliked foods.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Every character seems to have food they particularly don't like:

    Maxwell refers to bananas as: "ashes in my mouth"

    WX78 refers to eggs as: "I HATE YOU EGG"

    Woodie refers to waffles as: "I prefer flapjacks"

    Wortox is not a fan of anything.

    Warly, wigfrid and wurt are pretty straight forward and so on...

    Wouldn't it be nice them actually gain less from these dishes, or even prevent them from eating them at all?

    (Wortox needs a nerf)

    submitted by /u/Wafran
    [link] [comments]

    How do i remove pengulls from my base

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    What's your food strategy? (DSA)

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    I've experienced

    1. Spider Farming. Every night go kill a bunch of spiders for monster meats and turn them into meatballs.
      Pro: Available year round
      Con: Not in Hamlet unless you're Webber, sometimes you don't get enough monster meat, can't setup at start of game because no den is tier 3, and after setup its slow because it needs to grow to tier 3 again.
    2. Berry Farms
      Pro: Available year round
      Con: Requires fertilizer micro. And Ice Flingomatic. Hard to mass in large numbers outside basegame.
    3. Wormwood Farm
      Pro: Insane sanity gain. Can use seeds as sanity "potions" throughout everywhere. If you're lingering in an area, birds drop a crazy amount of seeds.
      Con: Takes forever planting everything again and again and again and again. To feed yourself on corn during spring/monsoon you need to plant and harvest 72 corn. 48 is recycled into seeds, 24 is consumed.
    4. Lureplant Farm
      Pro: Easiest
      Con: Takes several years to setup. And you've experienced most of the game by year 2 at most.
    5. Pig Farm
      Pro: Jerky is best food. Pig skin is invaluable.
      Con: You need a HUGE number of houses (20+) to live off on pigs alone
    6. Bee Box
      Pro: Honey lasts a long time
      Con: Gotta fight bees every harvest. Also finite number.
    submitted by /u/sorcererlover
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought DST, is there a way to play old versions of the game?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Any way to destroy unreachable items?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Any way to destroy unreachable items?

    I'm on solo Don't Starve and chester died on the edge of the land and now I can't reach the purple gems. Is there any way to destroy the items as it's extremely annoying especially as the moleworms keep trying to reach it too. :/

    https://preview.redd.it/a5ts86m61sw61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=5ab8c92986f516f22c3de19e3c65524382335b30

    submitted by /u/HyperJoe02
    [link] [comments]

    QoL Changes you want

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    In re-reading the 2021 Roadmap, they mention having another QoL Update sometime this year. What changes would you want to see?

    The thing that inspired this post was that the Ancient Guardian's horn can't stack, unlike most other boss loot. I also wouldn't mind a Bearger/Deerclops map marker, and some way to see the 'Other' (Surface/Caves) map, and what entrances map to each-other

    submitted by /u/AkronSnape
    [link] [comments]

    Difference between Maxwell's Door & Wooden Thing?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    I'm ready to move onto the next chapter thingy but I don't know if I'm supposed to go through Maxwell's Door or activate "The Wooden Thing"

    submitted by /u/Mr_Vinegar
    [link] [comments]

    Why twiggy tree world?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    How come, when starting a new world, it gives you twiggy trees/ juicy bushes and sometimes it gives you regular twigs/ berry bushes? There seems to be no rhyme or reason.

    submitted by /u/MrSelfDestrucct
    [link] [comments]

    Cheatin' time for the Potatoey thing

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Which character should I try?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    I wanted to make a new world, and I'm not sure which character I should try. I have Woodie, Wendy and Winona on my mind. I never played any of them yet.

    I have trouble dealing with hordes, so having an option to deal with them is a huge upsite to me, that's why I want to try Wendy.
    I also like Woodie's faster chopping and mining thanks to Werebeaver, especially since I usually had trouble getting alot of those, and he also has AoE dmg.
    And Winona just seems fun to set up defense to deal with Giants (even though I don't have trouble with them) and/or hounds.

    I'm having hard time deciding, that's why I'm asking you guys for some help :D
    (And before you say, that I can try all of them, I want to make a world that I'll be invested with, that's why I want to make sure I choose someone fun.)

    submitted by /u/ErtKu
    [link] [comments]

    A summary of my current DS world. Also pls do give me tips

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    So the last time I said I needed tips was a long time ago but I improved. But I think I do need more improvement. Nevertheless I'm going to make a summary of my current world.

    AUTUMN

    So nothing happened during my first days within the constant. Just your usual things. Gathering resources, killing mobs for food, rushing alchemy, get a prehasitator and shadow manipulater on day 12, kill clockworks, the usual.

    WINTER

    So during winter I of course prepared with 10 drying racks, a beefalo hat and a puffy vest. During winter I just survived and killed. But on day 30 I made a mini camp to kill deerclops. Deerclops arrived late and by late i meat day 34. I of course always stay at my mini base until I kill deerclops. I managed to kill deerclops and got the eye to make the eyebrella. And that's all for winter.

    SPRING

    During spring I wanted to kill moose goose but I had no idea how to spawn moose goose on DS and the only clue I got was to bunch 3 structures(which I didn't) I spent most of my time in the caves and the ruins. But the ruins crashed a lot for me until I fixed it and explored the ruins. I somehow found the ancient guardians place and managed to find him in his labyrinth and decided "I should kill him". I of course went to prepare with 2 football helmets and that was all. I killed the ancient guardian with 2 football helmets and 2 hentai sticks. I got the horn and decided to save it. I also found the ancient station that gave me access to the ancient crafts. I crafted some yellow stuff and left the ruins for the season. I exited mid to late spring and prepared for summer.

    And that's all I did for my current save. Any tips and what I should do in summer?

    submitted by /u/pvzfanmade20
    [link] [comments]

    Sealnado

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Day 140,two hurricane seasons and sealnado not spawn

    submitted by /u/Fairk
    [link] [comments]

    are moleworms efficient storage systems?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    i have piles of gold since i fished a lot during summer, i dont want to leave it in the ground because itd look bad and i dont wanna have 6 chests just for gold, is there any drawbacks for me if i just drop it near a moleworm and dig the burrow whenever i want some?

    submitted by /u/DerpFern
    [link] [comments]

    Nightmares in caves bugged ?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    I went into the caves and lost sanity, so nightmares appeared which is normal. So i increased my sanity and the nightmares never went away, they weren't able to attack me while my sanity was up but once it went down i had about 10 nightmares attacking at once and no it wasn't a nightmare cycle. Every time i go into the caves i have the same 10-15 nightmares just following me around waiting for my sanity to fall.. aren't they suppose to eventually despawn ? I eventually got killed because its impossible to go splunking with the current creatures that's already down there plus 15 nightmares attacking you at once.

    submitted by /u/WUN_TV
    [link] [comments]

    Why did no one tell me this

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    I was in a swamp biome in my 40 day world (which is a lot for me) when I hammered a merm house for recourses, I instantly took over a hundred damage and scince I was using Walter i lost all my sanity and the got one shot by a nightmare creature. So don't hammer merm houses

    submitted by /u/Kassandrasimp
    [link] [comments]

    Launching game slot crashes my game on switch

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    I have world hamlet on day 347 and i have took 2 doydoys and killed them in RoG for krampus and i got his sack and when i went to the skyworthy game crashed. And when i tried to open that world it will just crash in loading . Other worlds work fine but i put so much time in that world. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Trotlicek666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment