• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 18, 2021

    Don't Starve The whole figure set

    Don't Starve The whole figure set


    The whole figure set

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Wendy fan art by yours truly! YES i am a Wendy main so this goes out to all you other Wendy mains <3

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Some neat world gen with both deserts in the same place

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    No bulb anywhere near him, I think I'll call him bob.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    Rip puma :(

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    Sorry reddit for the bad picture, but how do i unlock this skin? Its not in the shop and i really want it lol.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    "We can't see! I want my night light."

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    My abigale loves to spin when I play so I drew this

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    I think these are everybody’s thoughts on the game

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    TIL - Reign of Giants Summer Cave Insulation

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    So I've known for a while that you warm up slower in the caves during summer in Reign of Giants, but today I actually figured out the exact amounts. Basically, when you're in the caves you warm up at the same rate as if you were wearing an additional Tier 3 clothing item, such as another Eyebrella or Floral Shirt. In other words, the caves give you 240 insulation from the heat.

    And that inherent insulation from the caves stacks with whatever actual insulation you might be wearing.

    AND and you also get a bonus 60 insulation during dusk, and a bonus 120 insulation during night that also stacks with the cave's 240 insulation and whatever else you might be wearing!

    Anyways, just though I would share. One of these days perhaps I'll become a wiki editor LOL

    submitted by /u/Salendrak
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Hamlet Crash

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    My game crashes as I load into my world, I'm on day 148, and I'd rather not lose another world. Anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/MaybeItsNeon
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what this structure is/means?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    World hop/change on DST

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    Does anybody know of a mod that allows you to basically regenerate your whole world and caves but keep inventory? sort of like world hop on ds. I just started up a world I planned on megabasing on, I spent the first 50 days, doing BQ, Dfly, and prepping for fuelweaver. Then I went into the caves on day 40 and cleared the runes. The problem with the world is the runes are so small, like 20 thulecite statues and very little broken clockworks. I went ahead and cleared them and killed fuelweaver. I now have bone armour and am reclearing but I want to world hop and get new ruins and the surface isnt good for megabasing at all. I dont just want to load up a new world and give myself the same inv as that feels a little cheaty even though it is just the same thing.

    submitted by /u/TheKillerRabbit1
    [link] [comments]

    Do pig torches spawn in oasis or dfly desert?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    I am currently seed hunting for my next day 1000+ playthrough I plan on doing and want to try and get pig torches or dev graveyard in oasis or dfly desert. Ik dev graveyard can spawn but Idk about pig torches and after 50+ worlds am starting to doubt it.

    submitted by /u/TheKillerRabbit1
    [link] [comments]

    Server help?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    I just bought DST on ps4, and i just realized that when i start a game, leave and come back the new world menu doesnt have it saved and there are still 5 new world slots and if i pick the first slot it goes to the world i was on. Can someone explain to me how to properly make a server on ps4 DST.

    submitted by /u/NuminexV2
    [link] [comments]

    Am i doing something wrong?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Have bolts of cloth ever gone on sale?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Just wanna know if I can expect em to go on sale again at all.

    Bolts of cloth are a console exclusive microtransaction currency if any PC players didn't know.

    submitted by /u/DemonZ67
    [link] [comments]

    World linking: Warly and other characters

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    So I'm a veteran DS player, but I'm new to the whole linking worlds thing but I get the gist.

    My question is, if I start a RoG world as Warly drop my portable crock pot and then link my SW WX world to it, would my WX be able to pick up and use the Portable CP or not? I can't find anything online, an answer would be great

    submitted by /u/MaybeItsNeon
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have this problem?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Okay so i updated dont starve a few days ago to the latest update and since then the garden rigamajig and the hoe havent worked for me, like ill try to click but it wont give me the option, and with the garden rigamajig i cant even drop it on the floor.

    Im not sure if any other farming mechanics are broken/not working properly as i havent had a chance to test it yet. But its very inconvinient and annoying.

    Is anyone else having these issues since they updated?

    submitted by /u/BumbleSnort
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment