• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - March 08, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - March 08, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - March 08, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:01 PM PST

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Oh. So that's how it keeps its shape. Now I just want to unsee it.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:58 AM PST

    "If those Hounds kill Glommer I will riot."

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:21 PM PST

    I have some sketches I wanna share :D Got more but cant post at once.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:07 PM PST

    I made this for my phone wallpaper, but I decided you too need some tired of life Wes, so here you go ( and may god forgive me for this pic )

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:12 AM PST

    My younger sister, who just started yesterday, has now survived more days than me.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:01 PM PST

    Another repost

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:52 PM PST

    anyone know any strategy to defeat the toadstool?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:18 PM PST

    Frogs are scary.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:13 AM PST

    can anyone help me create a lights out world in don't starve together

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:39 AM PST

    i was watching some streamers and youtubers do the dst lights out challenge i wanted to try it out but the problem is i dont know how to make one.

    submitted by /u/lazerbot_123
    [link] [comments]

    I’m doomed against fuelweaver

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:39 PM PST

    The only pseudoscience station I got was destroyed (dang rooks) It was the bishop setpiece.

    When I go to the fuelweaver area I need a ton of insanity+sanity food. Also, when I'm stuck in the bone cages I have NO way out. At all.

    What is the best way for me to deal with this?

    submitted by /u/Fieriii
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:58 PM PST

    Wormwood Compost Warp healing

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:10 PM PST

    I have a question that yall might answer if anyone mains Wormwood. I am wondering if the heal over time effect stacks, the healing of Compost Wrap. If i use two, will i get heal 60, or 38ish?

    submitted by /u/Zebrasbelit
    [link] [comments]

    Character idea - wezter the clockwork

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:18 PM PST

    HP = 150 HG 200 ST 150

    Traits:

    is a monster

    can make his own clockworks and befriend his own too

    regular food won't give hunger but gears will (it will give 100 HG and 20 ST)

    can produce its own gears by removing 20% of health

    Can make upgrade kits

    list of upgrade kits

    Bishop kit. costs 2 gears and 1 red gem character can now shoot thunder balls that deal 50 DM and 80 DM when target is wet and can also charge WX-78

    Rook kit. costs 2 gears. Can charge like a rook and deals 10% more DM

    Horse kit. costs 4 gears Runs faster by 30%

    In a nutshell, a support character for WX-78 or A solo character for having a clockwork army.

    submitted by /u/sectret_santa
    [link] [comments]

    the wes coalition

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:48 PM PST

    so recently i was playing on a server, i was the leader and everything was going ok, a wes joined and the whole server started a witch hunt, the wes escaped and more wes joined and they all followed, this was pretty fun so i decided to go along with it, we established outposts to defend the capitol base and crafted a lot of weapons, we holded off and some pf thus outposts became fortifications and we moved on towards the wes land, we were able to locate a base and it seemed lime their original base so we decided to launch a raid at night with the mole hat things, some wes managed to escape as the raid only consisted of two player but we were able to destroy their original base, their little wes scouts were seen running to the swamps where they were hidden, we had to act quick before they managed to make a boat so with our forces we launched a direct attack and killed the remaining wes, pretty fun

    submitted by /u/highskylander42069
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys I started new gaming youtube channel , pls just checkout and if you enjoyed ,then pls do like share and subscribe.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:58 PM PST

    Treeguards aren't spawning and I want some more living logs

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:49 AM PST

    My wife and I are playing on a server together and I cannot get treeguards to spawn. I typically only find one Totally Normal Tree on a map, so in order for me to get more living logs, I need these tall fuckers to spawn. Whats the quickest and most sure fire way to grt them to spawn?

    submitted by /u/FeedonFear
    [link] [comments]

    Any wortox tips

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:35 PM PST

    Just got him today and his sanity is a huge problem so is there any way of helping without bee queen helm or bone helm

    submitted by /u/peepeepoopoo776688
    [link] [comments]

    Night Vision

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:34 AM PST

    Is there any code I can use to give a character night vision? Anything helps :)

    submitted by /u/Brainman015
    [link] [comments]

    How nettles with sprinkler grow?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:54 AM PST

    On day 15 i build sprinkler and 11 nettles vines and now it's day 24 and i don't have even 1 nettle from there and i was all the time there giving fuel to sprinkler and no nettles and that's why my all hamlet worlds ends when lush season start I'll go everytime crazy and just give up. How am I suppoused to grow nettle . Nintendo switch editionnettles under sprinkler

    submitted by /u/Trotlicek666
    [link] [comments]

    Random question: do the characters have canon heights and if so, where can I find them?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:21 AM PST

    I'm doing a thing and the lack of easily available measurements is making things a little bit confusing so I was wondering if anyone here knows if there's canon measurements anywhere at all, like in the animated shorts or anything. It's not really that important, it would just make things a lot easier if I had at least some sort of reference for any of the characters since they're exactly the same size in the actual game which obviously doesn't work for anything outside of it. And if there isn't any canon measurements, is there like a height that's generally accepted in the community? I'm just asking since there is in some communities and if canon ones aren't available, it's easier to use something generally agreed on than starting from scratch, if you get what I mean.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FeelingUnwellCuzLife
    [link] [comments]

    Wurt & Webber Shenanigans

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:09 AM PST

    World Customization: Loops and Branches

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:11 AM PST

    Edit: this is DST, btw.

    I was reading the wiki and stumbled on this. I thought the Always Looping Never Branching world looked really cool. I was thinking of creating a world with these parameters, but I also feel like it would kinda make the game easier. You basically have every biome in a row and can likely even complete the loop with boatbridging. Is this an accurate take on it compared to default? And, if it does make the game easier, what would be a good way to compensate for this (barring messing with hound or wildfire settings because those are enough of a pain as it is)?

    submitted by /u/knellerwashere
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment