• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 10, 2021

    Don't Starve That was a long one. As one of the Weses skins descriptions says: "By day, a refind French mime. By night, a formidable swordsmime"

    Don't Starve That was a long one. As one of the Weses skins descriptions says: "By day, a refind French mime. By night, a formidable swordsmime"


    That was a long one. As one of the Weses skins descriptions says: "By day, a refind French mime. By night, a formidable swordsmime"

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:34 PM PST

    Throwback to when my dumbass forgot to craft lightning rod

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:28 PM PST

    debatable

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Made it to my first winter! 25 days!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:11 PM PST

    It's been really hard and I keep dying really stupid deaths, but I keep getting better.

    submitted by /u/NikkiT96
    [link] [comments]

    It's only me or this Beefalo looks like pringles dude?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:47 AM PST

    Potter's Wheel Glitch

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:35 PM PST

    In DST, I cant put sketches in the potter's wheel anymore. Every sketch I put in turns into a pawn sketch. I have disabled all mods and it continues to do this. Anyone else running into this issue? All of my sketches are gone now.

    I should note that I was moving my old potters wheel that had all these sketches in it before, but the new one i built isnt working the way it's intended. I have made multiple new wheels.

    submitted by /u/LanTylr
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about both games

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:13 PM PST

    Hey guys I have some questions that I can't seem to find direct answers to. I use to play the original don't starve on PS4. I recently got a pc and picked up the bundle of both games off steam. My question is what game to play. I'm going to be playing solo. online everyone seems to say "DS for solo DST for multiplayer" my big question is what has more content. I'm under the impression that DS has dlc such as hamlet but DST has content such as the oasis etc... adventure vs endless and so on. If anyone can tell me what I'll be missing out on from one to another it would be very helpful!! Thanks

    submitted by /u/ZipperedPython
    [link] [comments]

    how do i stay sane?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:52 PM PST

    i keep going insane. i am on zero sanity and zero food and 5 health help

    submitted by /u/mepersonguy
    [link] [comments]

    Hey! Its that one girl who was drawing Wes everyday! Im going to be back on that soon, but my friends b-day is coming up, and she likes Hutch- so Im making a clay Hutch for her! Day- 1!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:25 PM PST

    Don’t starve together

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:11 AM PST

    I just got the game on Xbox one, if anyone wants to play with me let me know!!!

    submitted by /u/ConceptFun7829
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I dropping an item for every hit I take? DST

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:18 PM PST

    Just made a custom game and was attacked by a mob of frogs. Every time they hit me i would drop an item. Never had this problem before. How do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/DippinDabs
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if you/everyone dies

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:12 AM PST

    Does the world reset or you get a game over?

    submitted by /u/Soulgutter
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an ongoing thread to rant about players joining public servers who aggravate the hell out of us?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:49 AM PST

    I'll start with my latest rant: New guy joins our server. Chats "hi". His very next chat was "oops." Followed by "I did something to the boat." Turns out he didn't know how to use a boat (my fully decked out boat with a lot of supplies on it). Didn't ask to use the boat. Damaged it and sank it. This was his first day.

    submitted by /u/clarkkent1521
    [link] [comments]

    What causes lag?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:21 AM PST

    Want to stress test my server, what causes the most lag? I have 2 players willing to test stuff out

    submitted by /u/Uranium_Donut_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment