• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Don't Starve My Wendy tattoo that I redrew from official art from The Gorge!

    Don't Starve My Wendy tattoo that I redrew from official art from The Gorge!


    My Wendy tattoo that I redrew from official art from The Gorge!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:01 PM PST

    Pumpkin webber

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:15 AM PST

    I'm back! This time with an eyebone and a pattern! (Link in comments)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:13 AM PST

    wurt

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:49 AM PST

    My first attempt at fan art, my two favourite characters

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:02 AM PST

    Big Hard Nipples

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:23 AM PST

    Day 3 of drawing Wes everyday! Wes has gotten himself into a- situation. I noticed a mistake after I posted, so I had to fix it and repost. Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:28 AM PST

    Best way to deal with a massive amount of merm huts in one spot?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:30 AM PST

    So basically I have a lot of fishermerm huts surrounded by merm huts and I want to safely collect the fish from the fishermerms but there's just too many merms around to do this. What the best way of going about hammering the merm huts and killing the merms?

    submitted by /u/FierySlime
    [link] [comments]

    Thats a skull on celestial fissue im imagining its about fuelweaver helm

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:02 PM PST

    Who’s getting crashes since the update?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:31 PM PST

    Don’t starve alignment chart

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:05 PM PST

    No map in Switch edition

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:01 AM PST

    I downloaded Don't Starve (the original single-player game/DLCs, not DST) for the Nintendo Switch a little over a month ago, and after getting lost multiple times (most notably when Willow got lost right as winter began and I was completely unprepared), I began to wonder if there was some way to get a map. Sure enough, when I looked at the Wiki page, there was an article about the world map/how to toggle it.

    However, there was no mention of how to do so on the Nintendo Switch, or if the map even existed in the Switch version. To avoid losing my way, I have resorted to burning trees with Willow's lighter in order to mark where I've been before, or with other characters, simply trying to stick to a certain area and never stray too far from it, and above all, staying on or near the trails at all times.

    This problem is considerably worse in Shipwrecked, where I've gotten lost at sea many times and have died as a result. During the times I've found the messages in bottles, I've screenshotted the treasure maps, not only to figure out where to go to find the treasure, but also to know where the hell everything else is.

    Bottom line is, it's incredibly frustrating, and if anyone has advice on how to toggle/obtain a map in DS Switch edition, it is greatly welcomed. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Ravesti
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2021

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:11 AM PST

    Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2021

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:56 AM PST

    DST Year of the Beefalo is Live!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:47 AM PST

    Skin not showing

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:22 PM PST

    So i buy the clucky slippers for klei coins and i do not see them anywhere in my inventory. I checked weardtobe belongings and it is not anywhere pls someone help

    submitted by /u/Bigsmoge
    [link] [comments]

    How fast to volat goats reproduce?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:50 PM PST

    Killed all but one in the only herd i have in my world and got no horns and i really want 2 for 2 weather pains, how long should it take them to get back to max size?

    submitted by /u/pineappleguy8
    [link] [comments]

    webber + willson = BFF

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:17 AM PST

    Just Wilson.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:40 PM PST

    What did I just come across? (None of these were hatched)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:39 PM PST

    friends?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:15 PM PST

    would anyone be interested in playing together? it's one of my favorite games and I don't have any friends. 1

    submitted by /u/hrobbins64
    [link] [comments]

    The best character for beginners in DST?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:52 AM PST

    I'm sure everyone has heard this, but I just got the game, and I'm not sure which character to choose. Which do you think and why? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheIllusiveBadger
    [link] [comments]

    It snow disappeared on day 35 and then it came back! Does this mean i can still get deerclops or is it a glitch or am i gonna have to go through 2 winters cuz im hella confused.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment