• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Don't Starve "Mirror of the Soul" (Guest of Honor Wendy + Abigail) - drawn by me

    Don't Starve "Mirror of the Soul" (Guest of Honor Wendy + Abigail) - drawn by me


    "Mirror of the Soul" (Guest of Honor Wendy + Abigail) - drawn by me

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    My sister chester

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    I was made this art of me in the style of Don't Starve by a talented friend! (Instagram: @missoyola_art)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Toast for a day 1000 on a public server :) [Hound Huggles]

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    If you were in charge of the Constant, what you create and/or do?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Farming tips

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Anybody got any tips on building and maintaining an efficient farm? I'm pretty bad at this stuff so I'm asking for a little help.

    submitted by /u/thelowercaseguyy
    [link] [comments]

    Can you recommend some mods for dst

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    I like to play heavily modded dst so if you guys know any good mods pls share them with me (not like qol mod such as combined status more like mods that adds new content like foods creatures biomes etc.)

    submitted by /u/MerttheTurk
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal for a second portal to spawn underground?? In my friends world we have a portal above ground and we found one below ground too.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    I made Wolfgang after having just defeated the queen bee all on his own. Who should I draw next?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    NOT THE BUG'S (so many bugs on just day 13)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Can some one tell me what this is

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Rock lobster glitch ? It follows me permanently and I did nothing at all for it

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    I continued my lights out run in RoG and went into a cave as usual for bulbs. However when I exited the cave a rock lobster spawned with me and was loyal to me. I never fed any rock lobster in the cave at all from the start of the run, so I wonder why it is following me ?

    I even tried to come back into the cave and force attack it so it will stop being loyal but no. When I exited the cave again it was with me as if I did nothing to it. Even by never giving any mineral to it, it still follows me endlessly...

    It can be bad when I saw another rock lobster spawned near the entrance of the cave whereas my base is quite far from it (weird ?)

    As I only used rock lobsters as helpers, I don't know to to get rid of it. I guess I can bring the other back into the cave.

    Does anyone know why this happened ? Because I have no ideas.

    submitted by /u/Rhyanek
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to the game, should I play survival or do you recommend any DLC to start playing?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Thanks again

    submitted by /u/Alvaro11RL
    [link] [comments]

    Hows my Maxwell Ship Wrecked Base Day 10 So Far?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Does anybody know if Werepigs attack Doydoys?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    I'm trying to find a safe island for my Doydoys, and couldn't find a good answer elsewhere.

    submitted by /u/thederpdog
    [link] [comments]

    DST Dedicated Server - What could cause a server to erase itself?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    I got a server up and running (my second one hosted on the same machine) and played with my friends for a few hours. Everything ran fine (except the caves were plugged, which I suspect is a separate issue). When we went to resume our game a week later, the server didn't show up in "Servers I've Visited Before" and when I did find and join it, it acted as if it was just set up for the first time. Day 1, new map, no progress.

    Any idea what I screwed up to cause this? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/TheJoePilato
    [link] [comments]

    Metheus puzzle (xbox) DST

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Hi guys. I need a partner to do metheus puzzle. I'm noob so for 3rd part of the puzzle ( the chest in the ruins) we would use your world. (partner MUST be xbox player)

    submitted by /u/PolskieMlg
    [link] [comments]

    Wife and I FINALLY survived our FIRST year in DST...but now what?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    we made it from autumn to autumn, took 50 hours of trial-and-error, restarts, and desperation. but is that it? does anything change after each year or is it basically the same day-to-day routine but better equipped?

    submitted by /u/baechanka
    [link] [comments]

    How to get golden nuggets

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Hi I'm new to the game, I just bought it and I'm already at day 4 on my first attempt, but I don't seem able to do anything unless I build the Science Machine, which requires a golden nugget, which I don't know how to find. Ty

    submitted by /u/Alvaro11RL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment