• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Don't Starve I'm new to DST - my experience in one image

    Don't Starve I'm new to DST - my experience in one image


    I'm new to DST - my experience in one image

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:11 PM PST

    Death is so inconvenient

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:24 PM PST

    Webber

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:36 PM PST

    Rose Wigfrid, Best Wigfrid

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:36 AM PST

    I created something terrible

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:46 PM PST

    Willow Settling a score with a Ewecus

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:40 PM PST

    Rock lobsters can go anywhere

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:05 AM PST

    I heard there is a way to move console progress to PC (cosmetics and stuff like that)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:54 PM PST

    i was wondering if there was a way to move cosmetics to PC from console (specifically PS4) since ive been playing DST on console for a good few years now and i dont want to start over, is there a way to do this?

    submitted by /u/YellwApe
    [link] [comments]

    Smarter players, what might this mean? Is Wortox one of 'them', or from the same world as them?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:05 PM PST

    Whats the difference between dont starve and dont starve together?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:21 AM PST

    I know that dst is multiplayer obviously, but are there any difference other than that like more content or different biomes or something?

    submitted by /u/sashlik_provider
    [link] [comments]

    Running Don't Starve on my small laptop?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:54 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this or not but I'm wondering if I can play the original Don't Starve game on my computer if my laptop's cpu doesn't meet the minimum requirements? I have a brand new small HP laptop(not a gaming computer, but has nothing downloaded onto it...if that makes a difference?) and I have looked up the requirements for Don't starve and the processor falls a bit short. The game says it requires 1.70ghz for its cpu and I have 1.20 ghz. I am unsure if I can run it without the game crashing and having major performance issues. I've only played Don't Starve through the mobile version on my phone(so I'm used to it being slow and crashy, I dont mind that very much but the small screen size is hard to play on and the finger controls are getting really annoying) I'd like to try it on my laptop if I can but I don't want to buy the game if I will just have really major problems running it on my computer. I wouldn't mind if it was a little slow and laggy and the graphics don't have to look amazing or anything, I just want to know if its remotely playable with the processor I have. Honestly it just needs to be better than the mobile version lol, what do you guys think?

    My laptop has an intel core i3 1005G1 at 1.20ghz

    Thanks guys for any help you can give!

    submitted by /u/E700REM
    [link] [comments]

    Wow what's this!? Just found a tallbird set piece in the hamlet BFB ISLAND!? WTF!?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:31 PM PST

    Willow

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:20 PM PST

    My take on Wilson!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:22 PM PST

    What are the darkness arms?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:06 PM PST

    I'm pretty new to the game, and I'm not too good. So around night 8 or so, a pair of arms grabbed me In the middle of the night with a music box playing in the background. The campfire was lit. What were they?

    submitted by /u/fire-falcon123
    [link] [comments]

    Is wormwood attacked by elder mandrakes?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:54 PM PST

    They're both plants. Im too bad to get to palace island so yeah. Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/RainySkiesYT
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an extra equip slots mod compatible with hamlet?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:03 PM PST

    Anyone knows an up to date extra equip slots mod for singleplayer and compatible with hamlet? The one im currently using doesnt make you go slow during hamlet fog when wearing a backpack or doesnt make werewilba drop backpack and amule. It makes the game extremely easy and woulb be really nice to have a version that properly works in hamlet.

    submitted by /u/MerttheTurk
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Sword Rushing

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:34 PM PST

    Dark Sword Rushing

    Not sure if it was worth sharing, but I still did. Tried from the very beginning getting myself as many dark swords at once as i could, and this is what i ended up with. Probably not at all useful, but it was great fun for a player that is very bad at combat and sits around in base.

    https://preview.redd.it/buaso70z4sb61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=9b0e1baea1719465ccffd2196ec2d3d237d94c18

    submitted by /u/CatBotOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Can you play singleplayer?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:32 AM PST

    Im going to buy dont starve together but Im not sure if dont statve together has a singleplayer mode? So does it?

    submitted by /u/TheEpicfy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment