• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    Don't Starve Based on a true story

    Don't Starve Based on a true story


    Based on a true story

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:28 PM PST

    Wendy vs a Ewecus

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:17 AM PST

    Help with early game and getting prepared.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:42 AM PST

    Ok well I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to ask questions here but I've watched many guides which help me in knowing what to do and build and how to be cautious of many overlooked dangers. These are helpful but I'm still not a sure what to early on. I've heard I shouldn't stress about making a base or food or sanity at all. But then what should I worry about?? I thought maybe I should wander around for a bit to find what's in the world and where every biome is, since it's easy to keep up your hunger (just raw carrots and berries will do) but I keep drying and it's a pain not having a science machine to build helpful tools. It sounds like a good idea, so then I can find where to put my base and have good supplies nearby. Another thing, is that I tend to have No Sweat on so all these things about night time and lighting and winter are kind of useless. Which I also am not sure about. I want to, for once, have a fully default world with no cheating, but I really seem to suck, even with No Sweat on. Anyway, I tend to have not only No Sweat, but I'd like have these crazy worlds with tons of bees and beefalo and clockwork monsters and pigs and just chaos and EVERYWHERE. Which is really fun with Wigfrid killing them all. But I can't do that if I want to actually set up a base and have a normal world. But I also want easy access to things like tall bird eggs, pigs, honey, beefalo wool and manure etc. Is it so bad to go on long expeditions during mid game? Somethings telling me it really is. Lastly, what character do I pick? I used to like WX-78, because of his lack of downsides, and (like mentioned before) I could have infinite heals with tons of gears and have the best Stats in the game to destroy everything. The only problem is that my main goal at the moment is to get maxwell's door and defeat Maxwell. But WX-78 sucks for that simply because his weakness to rain. I kept dying all because I took too much damage in the rain. Then there's Wickerbottom who I really like, and tend to do good with, so I think she's my play style. But just like the robot, Adventure Mode is my problem. She's just a bit too fragile and old to work. I read somewhere that she "should eat more fresh food because of her old age." Which I was unsure about since it's not in her bio and They didn't even specify what it did. I guess off food has more negative effects that other characters? It would make sense though, since she only has one minor downside (inability to sleep). So that made me think, maybe Wolfgang? He's strong and durable, he'll eat any fruit or veggie or raw meat he can find and he's strong as you can get. Plus I'll probably have night time turned off, so it's just monsters and sanity he has to worry about. So why do I keep dying as him? Should I turn down mobs like tall birds who do keep annoying me? Also I heard that when you build Maxwell's door, it deletes your current world, so maybe I should just look for the one already made (I've found two quite easily). Thanks in advance, even just for answering one question.

    submitted by /u/bluemonkeyspar
    [link] [comments]

    My discord server the about will be in the server i dont wanna make this too long

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:18 AM PST

    Question about how fast crops grow

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:22 AM PST

    Back then crops take at least 10-13 days to grow or just a few poop to speed things up, but after the "Reap what you sow" update how fast do crops grow now?

    submitted by /u/TheAnimeLovers
    [link] [comments]

    Salt Box not working

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:32 PM PST

    We got salt boxes on the base, and we have a decent number of mods installed. When we put food (raw meat only) into the box, it still had the normal rate of spoilage, instead of 1/4th the rate.

    We were using the Storeroom mod initially but learnt that it broke salt boxes. We installed a modified versions someone else had uploaded to the workshop but even testing with that didn't fix anything, the food spoilage rate didn't reduce to 1/4th.

    I made a new server with only the "Display Food Values" mod enabled to test the issue. Even there, the food values mod said the rate of spoilage was wrong.

    Does anyone know how to fix this issue, as our original server is one we're 200 or so days into, and we really don't want to restart.

    submitted by /u/MilkWithSalt
    [link] [comments]

    Performance Issues

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:49 PM PST

    Does anyone else is having performance issues? DST runs very smoothly but I've always been having issues in DS solo with a low frame-rate.

    Specs : i5 - 2,5GHz, 16Gb Ram, GForce GTX 1050Ti .

    It's a very weird issues and makes me not wanna play. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/eddieef
    [link] [comments]

    Glommer would not move out of the fire...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:07 PM PST

    In-game list of hermit quests?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:21 PM PST

    Hi! Is there an in-game list or at least indications of hermit quests to improve her friendship level? Even a mod for this is alright. Or do I have to keep a wiki open for that?

    submitted by /u/erocrizs
    [link] [comments]

    DST: Do console commands effect all players or just the user?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:35 PM PST

    Commands c_sethunger(0.x), c_setsanity(0.x), and c_sethealth(0.x), do these effect all players or just the person who inputs it?

    submitted by /u/HamburgerSteaks
    [link] [comments]

    No no-eyed deer spawned?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:17 PM PST

    I looked for them on day 27 and couldn't find them. I checked both biomes they can spawn in. Is it possible that they didn't spawn?

    submitted by /u/Epixca
    [link] [comments]

    getting disconnected after use celestial portal

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:36 PM PST

    i set up the celestial portal so that my girlfriend could change characters, but whenever we try to use it, the server goes down, can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/spookybrzc
    [link] [comments]

    It has been about 3 years since this question has been asked; But once again, does anybody think they will ever release DST on the switch? I would definitely get it, and I think it could be a good move to get a bit more popularity to the game; branching out to different consoles, ya know?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Newest guide to Warly?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:23 AM PST

    With the new update and all how does Warly's early game change

    submitted by /u/Jayitkillme2
    [link] [comments]

    Does DST need ps plus?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:33 AM PST

    As someone who only played dont starve on mobile,im considering getting dont starve together for my ps4 in the next few days seeing as its on sale.Problem is that i dont know much about the app itself,does it come with the singleplayer stuff aka Reign of giants and shipwrecked?Because that would mean i can play without ps plus.Is there a feature where you make a dst world but set it to offline so that you can enjoy dst's feature but on your own?Does the game need ps plus then? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/096theshyguy
    [link] [comments]

    Can chester be deleted from the game world?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:18 AM PST

    I swear he was the first thing I found. Kept him at base, sometimes took him out but rarely. I've looked everywhere. I don't know at what point in the 180 days he disappeared but I cannot find him.

    submitted by /u/GhostDeRazgriz
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best top tier items in DST? The Ultimate survival tools?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:01 AM PST

    I've scoured the internet for an answer but could not get a single collective list.

    I've killed the Bee Queen for the first time and the bundling wrap is easily the best survival item, possibly in the game but what do I know. Nothing! So? The absolute highest echelon of weaponry, armor, tools. Is there an infinite light lantern? A legendary pick axe?

    I want to know reddit!

    submitted by /u/GhostDeRazgriz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment