• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    Don't Starve Redrew that one moment from the shipwrecked trailer

    Don't Starve Redrew that one moment from the shipwrecked trailer


    Redrew that one moment from the shipwrecked trailer

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:02 PM PST

    I Made A Raft Bridge!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Soooo I really liked the triumphant skin of Wes and I decided to draw it. Well... it's not the best biy I hope you like it ✨

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:22 AM PST

    We are surrounded by frogs!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:54 AM PST

    A ( attemped ) drawing of Warlys head

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:05 PM PST

    I opened the ice box (summer version) set piece in the first day i played ROG and quit, not knowing what happened. I just found out.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:45 PM PST

    The very first time i played ROG, i found the desert on my first day. In that desert i found a whole bunch of usefull winter items and an ice box with food in it, oh i was so exited! However, a bit after i looted the place and walked away i started overheating. Now back then i just figured it was the desert. I died a horrible death running to a forest. I just went back to vanilla dont starve after that. I just found out about the ice box setpiece. I am laughing at myself so hard. These game makers are amazing haha

    submitted by /u/-_-_Anna_-_-
    [link] [comments]

    Little 10 min doodle

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:38 PM PST

    Here is another drawing! Wigfrid's Victorian skin. She is my favourite character.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:57 AM PST

    Boulder being a derp

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Made this character Wine Cap based on the toadstool boss, his abilties and the explanation of mushroom people will be on the comments(also sorry for bad hand writing I'm only 14)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:11 PM PST

    Question on Wortox with lazy explorer hop priority

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:02 AM PST

    On PC, when playing with Wortox with souls and having a lazy explorer equipped, right clicking on the ground does what? Do we soul-hop or telepoof? Which one takes priority?

    Follow up question: if the answer to above is telepoof, can i default it to soul-hop somehow?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wraith_havoc
    [link] [comments]

    So I drew Wendy for the first time what do you guys think

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Rook figure sketch

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:11 PM PST

    I recently killed the shadow pieces, and I have the knight and bishop sketches, but I cannot find the rook sketch, is there a way I can obtain it without spawning it in via commands?

    submitted by /u/Deathvortex1500
    [link] [comments]

    I recommend getting These 10 mods if u don’t already have them

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:45 PM PST

    1. Combined status
    2. Item info
    3. smarter crockpot
    4. Geometric placement
    5. Mini map HUD
    6. Simple health bar
    7. Health info (it u don't like simple health bar, Personally i use both)
    8. Global Position (only when playing with friends)
    9. Nightmare phase Indicator (if your in the runes)
    10. Display attack range (if your learning how to cite)

    I also use a zoom out mod but I know some people will feel like that's cheating but u can get if u want it, I like it a lot

    Edit: Wormhole mark it's pretty cool to

    submitted by /u/Abarack1
    [link] [comments]

    I have no hope for humanity

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:38 AM PST

    Hamlet and lots option

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:45 PM PST

    So I recently got and update for don't starve on my switch and it actually now allowed me to edit my world settings for shipwrecked but it also removed the LOTS option in all of my dlc and I'm still unable to do anything to the hamlet world settings.

    PLZ HELP.

    submitted by /u/GTcartoons
    [link] [comments]

    So hear me out... Gender swapped skins

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:26 AM PST

    PC - Non-Default Key Bindings

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:48 PM PST

    I originally played DS, then switched to DST, and haven't really messed with the controls, besides flipping map to Tab, and the "scoreboard" to M. I just saw a Fuelweaver video, where he used Space for attack, and shift/z/c for items 1-3.

    Anyone have any other recommended weird keybinds?

    submitted by /u/AkronSnape
    [link] [comments]

    About world presets on the switch

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:47 PM PST

    Are we going to be allowed to change the world presets to more and lots on the switch in the future? Cause the highest it can go is default. It was a bit disappointing getting the game and seeing that default is the highest. So in the future will more high presets be added?

    submitted by /u/sTyLeZrEz
    [link] [comments]

    My Fiancé and I decided to try and beat Adventure Mode in Costume for Halloween AND WE GOT KING OF WINTER FIRST. ��

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:33 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment