• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Don't Starve The worst ending you could ever imagine.

    Don't Starve The worst ending you could ever imagine.


    The worst ending you could ever imagine.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Yoooo Be careful if ur name starts with a W, u no want to go to the Shadow realm, trust me

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    The game cheated me out of an Oaisis LMAO

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    The man himself, dug up in an old sketchbook from way back when I was in middleschool!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Can we just all agree Klei’s ads on YouTube are the only ads worth watching?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Cave Webber

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I've been trying to learn photoshop and recently tried to do a realistic interpretation of a sketch from a very talented artist. Major props to the original from RZOMCHEK.TUMBLR.COM. Improvements to be made of course but I hope you like it.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    I drew Willow ��

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    First time playing dont starve I hated it

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    So I'm a huge fun of don't starve together and yesterday I got gamepass so I decided to try to original don't starve, I was largely surprised by how much I hated it for it's... hard to keep my eyes on the screen? When the character goes insane and the surrounding screen shakes it made me sick, almost like motion sickness and even just the harsh contrast that I can't fix was even harder on my eyes. Is their anyway to fix this horrible contrast and the moving effect of low insanity?

    submitted by /u/EdgyFluffness
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Do materials respawn like rocks or gearworks or anything or if you dig up anything or if you kill a beehive or a tentacle will they respawn? since im playing wigfrid and i want to know if gold would not respawn making my character useless.

    submitted by /u/GalacticAlex512
    [link] [comments]

    Best Start ever??

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    So, I started a shipwrecked playthrough with Wilbur connected with ROG and on the spawn island i found Packim and a gold ore, found the seaworthy on the second island i visited on day 2 along with the slot machine and finally found the volcano very nearby on day 10. Can it be called one of the most lucky start ever in shipwrecked!? One a side note, i also found the frisbee thing that gives sanity on day 3 too and my base island (seaworthy island) is surrounded by 3-4 cutlass fish spawns!

    submitted by /u/Interesting_Extent55
    [link] [comments]

    little glommer plushie (second time, went way better)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Whät is the best way tö get meat?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Is it fröm spiders? Is it fröm pigs? Is it fröm tentacles? I wanna knöw.

    submitted by /u/IllegalBruhDealerRe
    [link] [comments]

    When I saw that I saw mc tusk getting real in my head ��

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Who are the best don't starve characters to have on a team together?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Me and my 3 other friends are gonna start playing DST again. Last time we had a: Wendy, Webber, woody and wicker bottom. Should we change up any of these characters for the optimum chances of survival?

    submitted by /u/Theresa__May_
    [link] [comments]

    Day 100 death

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    I feel so stupid. I died messing about with beefalos on day 100. Was my first time playing. Ughh was doing so well. Any idea on what chatacter i should play next. I think apart from maxwell everyone is unlocked now. Ta !

    submitted by /u/NarutoShadowClones
    [link] [comments]

    I need help. I just purchased don’t starve for ps4. Every time I launch the game I get this screen. However I can not select or interact with anything. I can only exit the game. Has anyone else had this issue or has a quick fix?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Character help.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    I'm wondering who to pick on Hamlet. I have no idea who I should choose. I do so well with Webber in RoG but Hamlet is so different. I usually just wander around. Also sort of related what's the best way to make oincs?

    submitted by /u/DeluxeDiamond21
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Game DST - October 13, 2020 -, Find some Friends to play DST.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Hello, post a comment if you are looking for people to play DST with, don't forget to mention your platform. If you missed Meme days you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Baby Tallbird advice!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Greetings! Any Tallbird experts out there please help! I am currently raising a baby Tallbird and I'm keeping away from any trouble to keep him safe (yes I know one day he will want to kill me..) but its a long term world and this means for now no boss fights, no tumble farming (handful of hound mounds near my desert entrance also buzzards could kill him over seeds), no spider farming etc while I raise this cute bird. I'm fine with that but it is a little painful, I am currently however trying to get a second catcoon in my catcoon pen (butter and morsel farm plus they're cute AF) which requires me going inside as I need to build a teleporter pad, if I do even if I keep my tallbird out of the pen the Catcoon already in the pen makes a beeline and kills my tallbird through the fence =( its also about to be a full moon and i want to kill my baited werepigs I have set up for a bunch of skins and meat like I do most full moons but I'm scared that whatever pig is focused on me will kill the tallbird trying to help me.. Is there any way for me to safely do either of these tasks without my pet bird dying?? Is there any way to keep him safe or in one spot for a while? Worst case I can pen him in with my geckos while I do what I want then come back and get him after yeah? Is penning him the only way to keep him safe from harm?

    Also how long does the tallbird stay in the middle phase? Does he regen health/can he be healed with healing items or food? Is he a decent combat ally against some hounds or whatever in the middle state? Are catcoons hostile against juvenile tallbirds as well or just babys? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/psychorocka
    [link] [comments]

    question about wurt character

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    how tf does wurt players get food in winter? i mean plants can't regrow so how they don't end up with just monster jerkies and ice in their ice boxes? (just like i do lol)

    submitted by /u/Pingas9999
    [link] [comments]

    Suspicious Dirt

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    So I tracked a suspicious dirt and found a varg then ran away without killing it . Since then I haven't found any suspicious dirt . Do I have to kill the varg first or will it appear at some point ? Also any tips on killing the varg ?

    submitted by /u/CurvedError
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment