• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - October 23, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - October 23, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Meme Friday - October 23, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else would love to see a cartoon in Don't Starve style?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I made a polymer clay figure for my gf

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    My favorite survivor in my least favorite weather I did for Inktober!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    crocodog painting! (page from a found field journal)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Don't Starve Together: Return of Them - Forgotten Knowledge [Update Trailer]

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Every time I tried to enter the new biome it disconnects me from the server

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Don't Starve Crossover

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Is dragonfly even killable by myself?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    27 THOUSAND HEALTH!!! I need to hit this thing like 400 times with a dark sword to kill it. How am I even supposed to do this? It'll take like an entire season to kill it because I have to deal with the larvae the entire fight since I don't have anybody to help me.

    In normal dont starve it has a tiny fraction of the health. This does not seem possible at all.

    submitted by /u/yenni1600
    [link] [comments]

    Can I have some questions

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    So I've been playing this game for a while and I found these things called box thingy and maxwells door what do they do? I went in Maxwell's door but I died during the first day so can I get some help figuring out what it is so I know what to do? And thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/ChsStardew
    [link] [comments]

    Butterfly spawns

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Is the butterfly spawns broken for anyone else? I have so many that are spawning. Multiple per flower even. Is it a Halloween thing?

    submitted by /u/Crusaruis28
    [link] [comments]

    A quick doodle of Webber and Wendy! I’m still very new to drawing humans/humanoids, so any criticism/tips are appreciated!<3

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Hollowed nights ps4

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    I saw the skins come out on steam but not on ps4 yet

    submitted by /u/KarenisntNwordidiot
    [link] [comments]

    What are klei points for?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    DST - Always start in caves?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Whenever I start a DST server it's always in a cave, how do I stop this from happening?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Hootla
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot express how triggered i am right now.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    So, i'm new at DS and i am doing pretty good actually my maximun days were 33 and i was in another save at 18 days, i had a 50 berry bush plantation, along with a 40 grass and twigs plantations of their own in my base, i was in outumn and i heard wolves coming i quickly added some fuel to my pit and waited for them and they came almost on the finish of the night when my firepit's flame was kinda weak. I was equipped with a football helmet and a log armor, i was ready, but, one of the wolves was red, and i knew i had seen them in some place of the internet and thought they were summer only, because they were in the thumbnail of a Beard777 video about summer, so i thought i was just seeing things, then i proceeded to kill'em, i killed the wolves near my plantations and the red one put my crops,i lost almost every berry bush in my entire map, then i got demotivated to play again and just deleted my world, sorry for unburden here but i just wanted to share my pain with other people.

    submitted by /u/biriciusfur
    [link] [comments]

    DS or DST?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    We have poopy internet connection, 20mbps at most here in my country, so I don't know if I'd be able to host for a DST game. But gameplay-wise, is DS much more worth is than DST? Both are currently sale on steam, but I only have cash for one game.

    submitted by /u/delphanie
    [link] [comments]

    Probably the worst loot I've ever seen from an Ancient Guardian chest.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Default world?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    On DST, with this new update I got on steam, I cant find how to make a default world. All I can make is Cave / Forest world.
    Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/Bundatorn
    [link] [comments]

    what is this new update?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    So my game updated today and I'm seeing halloween related stuff along with a new main menu. I created a new world and got a candy bag which is a krampus sack and halloween items which is sick i guess. Is there anything significant like new halloween bosses or biome I should know about?

    submitted by /u/wanpan10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment