• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - October 05, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - October 05, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - October 05, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Rebellious Webber makes a g a n g

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Wormwood the farmer.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    What do I do? (Loot: Bad) (Armour: None) (Weaponry: None) most my stuff burned, got struck by lightning or got blown away, should I climb the volcano as a last resort?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I hate and love this game so much

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    I decide to fight bearger on second autumn, but I forgot to heal up and make another logsuit and helmet. So half way through the fight, I start to get close to starving, so I decide to go through a wormhole to escape it so I can grab some jerky. And guess what's there to meet me on the other side, bruh.

    So here I am running away from an easy boss because I'm about to die from starvation, I give one more try at the wormhole then my log suit breaks killing me. After I respawn, it's there following me, so I decide to distract it and eat up. When I get ready to finish off the last 1k health, it despawns, it fucking despawns.

    Worst part is that it decided to use a touchstone instead of my meat effigy, those stuff aren't renewable. At least I got all my stuff back alive and well, will never live down that touch stone tho.

    Edit: Oh man, the beard is gone, fuckkkk.

    submitted by /u/A_Random_Lantern
    [link] [comments]

    Any help with my world, please?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Any help with my world, please?

    So, I have a building world, and the fact that Deerclops and wildfires destroying my (a bit) crowded city from time to time is getting on my nerves. Every summer, I have to build like 10 million ice flingomatics and constantly fuel them, every winter I have to watch out for Deerclops, who is MADE to destroy player buildings, every spring I have to build 10 million lightning rods and kill all the Moose/Gooses in the world because they somehow sneak in.

    The wildfires can be prevented, but they MURDER EVERYTHING once they get into a house/shop/building.

    The bosses and mobs target my stone walls which make up 80% of my buildings (I use walls as house walls and more). The bosses are too OP, but I feel like I could kill mobs using "guard towers" (places with ~4 pig/rabbit houses), but I don't want every monster-character player to have a bad time.

    At this point, I would like to create a new world where I could enable caves, make it Automn 24/7, and turn off all those problems, but my city progress is too big for me to do that (it's not VERY big, just a noticeable amount I will miss), and I don't want to restart everything from street to street.

    Here's a screenshot of the city center, to give you an idea of how it looks:

    https://preview.redd.it/poxoag9hg8r51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=b1e3d88738e0d79772c46c6088bc71427403583b

    Here's a screenshot of the entire city on the map:

    https://preview.redd.it/m9o9cdelg8r51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=03abec1840857f48d70e122862adf9ab9eca90f1

    I would like to know what you say.

    submitted by /u/YesILikePizza
    [link] [comments]

    When you buy Meatballs from the Deli as Wilson in Hamlet

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Don't Starve - The Delete Button

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    We've all been there...

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    The almighty pig hotel will decide your fate.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    I made this Wilson drawing, I hope you you like it

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I need some advice for the "Darkness" level of adventure mode.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    I started adventure mode as Wilson two days ago and I have been doing very well. It's my first run where I've gotten past the first world and I have weaseled my way out of several harsh situations.

    I kept my beard intact the whole journey, and for most of the journey, I brought with me a beefalo hat, winter vest, and many pig skins. In the two worlds level, Chester died with my winter gear during the mechanical onslaught, but it doesn't really matter.

    The point is, I entered chapter 5, Darkness, with a stack of grass, a stack of twigs, 2 silk, and a football helmet. I fully expected the last chapter to be full of spiders, guardian pigs, and the like, but It turns out I'm stuck in an eternal night.

    I have not prototyped a miners helmet like every guide I've seen says, but I have prototyped a straw hat. I have the two silk I need to make a net(which I can use to make the miners hat) But I have never prototyped one. I have plenty of grass and twigs to make some torches, and the only other blueprint I got was for a fishing rod.

    I would be able to make a miners helmet if I could get a science machine, but I haven't found any boulders or gold.

    What do you suggest I do to get out of this situation? Am I screwed simply because I didn't prototype a net?

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsTooGood4You
    [link] [comments]

    Reduced ches biome generation?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Has anyone notice that chess biones have been generatingbat a reduced rate in new worlds? I just had a world generate with a single chess biome (in a swamp :/) and a single clockwork knight in it. Previous world also had a single chess biome with 2 bishops. Whats the deal?

    submitted by /u/Quinchypig
    [link] [comments]

    Switch version updated

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    With hamlet out now for switch is the switch version caught up now?

    submitted by /u/babydem
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Starve Together Channel

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    I make speedrun videos, guides, playthroughs and more! https://youtu.be/u_cRzw9UvIY

    submitted by /u/PorkusMorris
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment