• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - October 09, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - October 09, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Meme Friday - October 09, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Meme Friday

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    I got killed by some spider in my first game. This is my second game, and it's going good so far! even got a company (that loves to poop). he's alone and so am I

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    An error occurred during my Switch Don't Starve ROG when I used a mini sign. Who can I submit my error to?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    I gave Willow Bernie!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Quick pic to celebrate making it to day 200 with my SO on her birthday. She’s hungry and I’m being chased by a treeguard

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Temperature Limit - Player by Fire Pit (RoG)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how exactly the game calculates the upper limit for your player temperature while standing as close as possible next to a fire pit? Not using thermal stones, naturally.

    As best I can tell, it seems to be an average of the world temperature and whatever heat is being given by the fire pit. Based on numbers I've jotted down over several days of both fall and winter, it seems to be about 87 degrees for the max-fueled fire pit, but on the "Freezing" page of the wiki a lvl4 fire is listed as 115 degrees, and on the campfire page it lists 220 degrees. Not sure where those numbers are coming from, nor how they factor into my question about how high you can get your player temperature while standing next to a fire pit in winter...

    Just wondering if anyone knows. For reference I'm getting my player temperature and the world temperature from the Combined Status mod, set to using game units. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Salendrak
    [link] [comments]

    A mod for people who are insane most of the time due to either nightmare fuel farm and/or poor management

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    As suggested...Wendy! And abby of course.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Is it possible to save edit a world in order to add hamlet compatibility?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I'm fine with cheating in the skyworthy in my pre-hamlet world, but in order to do that, it needs to be hamlet compatible.

    I'm sure there would be a way to add it, right?

    submitted by /u/A_Random_Lantern
    [link] [comments]

    Wortox vs Wormwood vs Wurt

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    So I've built up the number of spools that I have over a while, and am now trying to figure out which character I should get.

    So far I've heard that Wurt is kinda meh, and Wortox/WW are the way to go, but I haven't gotten much elaboration on why.

    Any recommendations and explanations (what type of play they're work well with, strengths, etc) of these characters would be much appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/NotCluckNorris
    [link] [comments]

    Meme

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Summer skipped?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Hey all, I was in about day 69 of my world on Nintendo switch, console version of DS with ROG settings. The only custom toggle that I create is to get rid of frog rain (because it's annoying) and wildfires for the same reason. Other than that everything else is normal. However I noticed that spring has just ended and the blue-ish winter tone popped in, and my thermo measurer shows it being very cold, completely skipping summer. Has anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/Notthebigbossofme
    [link] [comments]

    Wortox be like...

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Is it possible to make 2 RoG worlds on 1 profile?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    If I make a RoG profile, can I have another RoG profile on the profile? So what I mean is if I make A profile can I make B profile on A profile and travel between them? I know you can by collecting the Things but I want to be able to travel between the 2. Reason being is that a lot of my resources are drained on my Webber profile.(Theulecite, rocks, ect) Can anybody help with this? TLDR: If I make Profile A can I make profile B on that profile but still be able to switch between the two.

    submitted by /u/DeluxeDiamond21
    [link] [comments]

    How do you change your beard skin

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    How ?

    submitted by /u/Cyco11
    [link] [comments]

    No Second Ruins on Fifth Island (Nintendo Switch)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    So I explored all of both of the deep jungles and most of the fifth island in general (the island you get to through the ancient herald ruins) and I cannot seem to find the next Ruins, the one with the End's Well and the Aporkalyse Calendar.

    Just wanted to make this post and ask, has anyone else had this issue or have you been able to find the Ruins and I just got unlucky with my release day save file?

    submitted by /u/Zakiti18
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a Wx-78 guest of honor skin they be willing to part with? Ill pay.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Is this a good representation of Don't Starve?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    DT Gamepass quest not working.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Does anyone knows how to fix it? I've been playing since it was on gamepass and had a couple good games but whenever I try to survive for 1-2 or 3 days and die, the quest doesn't work. Edit: I meant DS I'm a dumbass sorry.

    submitted by /u/RaphBizz
    [link] [comments]

    Question: what is the sound the spiders make when walking?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I know that most of the main cast have specific instruments that have been confirmed as their voices, but I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of foley work produces that creepy walking sound?

    submitted by /u/StalinOnSteroids
    [link] [comments]

    HELP my game does this when trying to create a new world! It's completely frozen. I can't do anything. It's don't starve on ps4.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    手工自製飢荒蝎子軟陶泥教學 [Sculpting Scorpion from Don't Starve - Polymer Clay (Fimo...

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment