• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - August 28, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - August 28, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Meme Friday - August 28, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    May I offer ya'll a Wes in these trying times?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Dumb practice drawing i made of wig (it's been a while since i was drawing but i think looks good)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Nice froggy..?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Challenge: Create a custom character for any Don't Starve. (Can be crossover or standalone)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Examples:

    Link:

    Advantage: gains 5 health for each food, along with any natural health gain. Doesn't take damage from eating damaging food. (They use food as healing in the games)

    Disadvantage: When below %40 hunger, they lose sanity at a medium rate. (They don't have a good understanding of what hunger is even.)

    Wendell:

    Advantage: Has a stat cap of 300 in each stat. Doesn't take any stun.

    Disadvantage: All stats are hidden, making management hard.

    submitted by /u/TarterSauceGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Deerclops Spawn Time (DST)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Alright everyone, me and me friends finally made it through the first year in DST after God knows how many attempts.

    Simple question, in fact TL:DR, when does the Deerclops spawn in subsequent winters?

    The first one, for all intents and purposes is Day 30 night. As far as we are concerned, its guaranteed, I have never seen it on any other day. But we wanna prepare for it for the subsequent ones and not lose this game's progress. The strategy we are using for the Deerclops is to jump through a wormhole on Day 29, make a Second base (temp, just fire and crockpot), wait for Deerclops, Day 30 night, everytime, once we have visual, jump back through and continue onto Spring, works everytime. Now that we are approaching second winter, we do not know when the Deerclops will spawn. If there arent exact dates and there is a range, please let me know the earliesttt day of any winter that you have experienced the deerclops spawning. 2nd winter is about to start in 2 days, we are at Day 88 right now, when is the earliessttt that we can expect it? Day 5 of Winter, Day 2? Or is it always Day 10?

    Thank you everyone for your time.

    submitted by /u/redditmisuser
    [link] [comments]

    Wigfrid VS Bee Queen (Solo, yaaay )

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Do you guys adopt pets?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I do. Sure she's a drain on resources but kittykits are too cute to not have. Its become one of my main objectives to get a cattail then cook some fish sticks and immediately make a pilgrimage to the pet den.

    submitted by /u/Allisteroftheseven
    [link] [comments]

    What is this

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    How can I change the keybind to sole hop with Wartox?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    I just got enough spools for Wartox and I'm on a DST world with some people but I keep miss clicking the sole hop. But i do not see a way in the keybinds to change this one action. If their is a mod that would fix this too I would be open to it.

    submitted by /u/tide1771
    [link] [comments]

    FYI: Fishin' Bin not Working

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    So, I was having an issue with the Fishin' Bin not slowing the spoilage of fishes. I did some A/B testing with my mods, and discovered that Storeroom being enabled caused it to not work. Playing with that mod's spoilage settings didn't do anything. It's entirely possible that this could be caused by something inherent in all chest mods, I didn't check.

    ((This is written mostly as a PSA/ Message in a bottle for someone else. Possibly my future self. And yes, I'm going to post this on the Klei forums))

    submitted by /u/AkronSnape
    [link] [comments]

    DST noob here

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Is there any way to get bundling wrap blueprint without killing bee queen?

    submitted by /u/perox1818
    [link] [comments]

    Should i just tank Moose Goose?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    I've used a mod to see how tough she is and its really easy not gonna lie. I just used 5 pierogies 3 football helmets and a ham bat I learned how to kite her as well but IDK if or I should tank her or not. What do you people think?

    submitted by /u/CraftingLGm4u
    [link] [comments]

    What order should I do then bosses in and how do i do them?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    I've been trying to get a list of bosses and how to find them. There doesn't seem to be a comprehensive list of them all anywhere that I can seem to find. How do the events work? Can I still do event bosses or are they forever gone?

    submitted by /u/G0ldNinja94
    [link] [comments]

    Trickster

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    I heard a bang at the door i ran to see hou it was infront of me was a man Me:hello how can i help ? Him:Someon is trying to kill me with a shovel Me:ok im going to grab a knife stay here I ran to the kitchen i ran back with the knife to the door i turnd around and he standing infront of me with a shovel Him:sweet dreams

    TO BE CONTINUE

    submitted by /u/TheRuby2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment