• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Don't Starve Weekly Let's Play Thread - July 04, 2020 -, share your Let's Play and video channel in this post.

    Don't Starve Weekly Let's Play Thread - July 04, 2020 -, share your Let's Play and video channel in this post.


    Weekly Let's Play Thread - July 04, 2020 -, share your Let's Play and video channel in this post.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    If you've missed Let's Play Friday you can still share your videos in this thread.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Every Warly's wet dream:

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    florp! [OC]

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    made a terrorbeak, he do be sittin doe ngl

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Starting a new game, think I got lucky?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    WX-78 fanart by me

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Dst : does stuff smolder/burn in surface while in caves?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Dst : if me and my friend both go to cave in summer , do we need to worry about fires in the surface ( without ice flingo )

    submitted by /u/takmomayubo
    [link] [comments]

    DST farming method questions.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    I am not new to DS or DST but I am a more casual player. I know enough to scrape by 1 full season cycle but I need advice on the best farming methods so I can get further along and carry my friends. So I have a few questions:

    What is the best way to farm leafy meat from the Bulbs?

    What is the most efficient way to auto farm meat and vegetables? (Besides friending bunnymen and killing them)

    What is the best dog tooth farm? I've seen people trap a Varg but they use fossils which is out of my skill level to get. Any ideas?

    Lastly What is the best monkey farm or the best way to grind these monkeys up so they are no longer in my way?

    submitted by /u/CanTownMayor
    [link] [comments]

    [DST] Can I get some help from console command experts?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Hello, I need some help.

    I am currently playing with my sister in 500+ world, and we just can't find a Ewecus. I am following suspicious dirt piles 24/7, and they always lead to those bloody Koalas.

    So I was wondering if I can change my "Hunts" and "Hunt Surprises" setting in the worldgen via console. Does anyone know how to do this?

    P.S. Before anyone claims that I can't alter any worldgen setting, Yes you can change worldgen settings even after the worldgen. I have already changed the game mode via console and turned off Disease after the worldgen. So I know that it is possible, and I just need a specific line that can change Hunts setting.

    submitted by /u/Regis-bloodlust
    [link] [comments]

    Yo PSN users that’s aren’t kids hmu on dst!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    I play w long days, very long autumn, long spring plus less rain, very short summer and winter bc they're only good for like cactus flowers and walking canes aka Mactusks camps so I leave those on. But ! No Bearger, Antlion, Deerclops, Hound attacks but I do have hound mounds also no worms in the caves. I'd be willing to change all these settings bc I would like to defeat them but I just need a nice team. Too many headaches fighting everything only. Hmu!

    submitted by /u/d__buc
    [link] [comments]

    Some DST character fanart

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I managed to lose a deerclops... And I'm upset about it

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    So here's a rundown of what happened... I was playing Winona to test her c-pults and have a new experience.

    I was prepping a arena to fight clopsie and see what would happen but misfortune struck first. A spider queen went to my base while I was trying to lure it away and it was on the night of deerclops and I said screw it deerclops first spider later. But he spawned by the queen and my base but not near my arena

    The good news is he killed the queen and only PARTIALLY destroyed my base. The bad news is I don't know where he is and can't lure him to the arena cuz of that.

    I don't know how I managed to lose a giant but I did and now I'm sad.

    submitted by /u/OmegaGamer54
    [link] [comments]

    I used the new Sea Weed mobs to fight the Crab King!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    I made a(n alternative) DST meme language mod!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    What it sounds like. I made it primarily for myself and my friends so it's written for the Forge and then Vanilla in that order and the jokes are gameplay- and community- centric as opposed to just references to internet culture. But I kinda liked that and hopefully the jokes will age more gracefully. They're also subtler; don't expect your DST experience to look immediately different but expect to find them in random places like easter eggs. :)

    Credits to the original Meme Language mod and WHERE'S BASE? for the inspiration and the template. Also it's a work in progress ish so you might want to update it every now and then for new jokes.

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2151323173

    submitted by /u/thesweetsknees
    [link] [comments]

    Beard777 is the best dst yutubr

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Beard777 is teh besttt dant storv yutoobr evr and u al r mean 2 him and it is bad

    submitted by /u/StorGauzor
    [link] [comments]

    Any wortox mains can give me some tips?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I recently bought wortox and i feel like im not playing him in the most efficient way

    submitted by /u/Lach9
    [link] [comments]

    Beta Update: Troubled Waters

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    RoG/SW: Catcoon stole Chester's eyebone out of my Krampus sack. I killed it, it didn't drop the eyebone. I re-logged and no more Chester! Help!?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    WTF? I had so many valuable things in Chester: Iced Chester, 32 gears, Lazy explorer, and tons of food. I've never had this happen.

    Edit: Seems like it's lost forever. Since it seems to be a glitch, I just used the console to regen the eyebone, 9 blue gems (to make ice chester on next full moon), my gears and lazy explorer. I can always make more food.

    Sheesh, lol

    submitted by /u/walksalot_talksalot
    [link] [comments]

    DST causing my pc to shutdown, any help?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    so I'm gonna keep things simple here - if I play dst it randomly decides to make my pc shut down. throws me to to the "shutting down..." screen, if I press ctrl alt del fast enough it gets me back, but only back to steam, the game has already shut down. this causes me to lose the day that wasn't saved. I thought it might be the mods, because this is when it started happening, when I first installed them, but no, even with mods disabled, poof. dst is the only thing running, hasn't happened with any other games. I have netbook mode and small textures enabled, if that helps. also it is a laptop, not a desktop.

    sorry if I have bad grammar or my sentences don't make sense, am on mobile and am not a native English speaker. thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/raccon_sand_56
    [link] [comments]

    Guide on my favourite method to Solo the Bee Queen!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    How much pleasure would a mango bring to you?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    I've spent over 2000 days in this game. I have multiple worlds where my friends and I are at day 500 an counting, trying different things, different approaches, experimenting with building. We have amassed resources to fund our experimentation but we all agree that the amount of hours we put in would double easily once if we could finally become farmers harvesting mangoes!

    A mango tree would very much compliment a fat thulecite throne.

    submitted by /u/Kirokill
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Do I need a lightning rod in my base if I play WX-78?

    submitted by /u/StickmanShow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment