• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Don't Starve Some art of the twins

    Don't Starve Some art of the twins


    Some art of the twins

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Dark sword ideas I drew

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    So uh..here's a old pic of Wurt that I drew. What does everyone think?-

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I tried to make my OC in the Don't Starve style!!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Regeneration Commands

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Hey i know that we can regenerate a world with commands but I was wondering if I could regenerate a single type of resource, like boulders, I just used all of them near my base and farming underground is a pain

    submitted by /u/Iskeletu
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think of my base?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Warly Survival Guide (DST)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    So I am a Warly main and when looking for information on him I never saw any guide on what you should do in a new world as him and now I am quite experienced with him I decided to do it myself.

    1. Gold is your priority. Gold is really important as Warly he needs it for all his kitchen utensils and of course a lightning rod and a bird cage and a lot else. Speaking of which.
    2. Bird Cage. Warly is gonna need a bird cage. While this is not necessary for other characters it is for Warly, because of the importance of farms for him.
    3. Pick a lot of petals. Petals are an easy source of rot and manure if you make a werepig which I suggest you do. I let 70 petals rot for my berry bushes and grass tufts and turn the rest into manure for farms. Get as many farms up as possible and grow some crops before winter. I would advise Toma Roots and Asperagus for later on.
    4. How to up your Sanity After fighting Deerclops your Sanity will take quite a hit and you don't have things like jerky and ice cream, soooooo what do you do? That's why I advised getting those 2 specific crops for vegetable stingers, maybe make some taffy and/or Fancy Spiraled Tubers and use a Tam O' Shanter for the rest.
    5. Drying racks are not really important. Warly can't eat Jerky, maybe you want to preserve meat longer, but this is not necessary.
    6. Get some salt if you can Salt is really useful for Salt Boxes and Salt Crystals so if you have the time go and get it.
    7. You need an ice box Need I say more?
    8. Warly can survive on Meaty Stew and Meatballs If you eat Meaty Stew at 100 hunger and then Meatballs when you are at 180 and repeat that pattern and you can easily survive on 2 recipes that's why hunts are very important as one hunt equals 3-4 Meaty Stews.
    9. Making sure you have a steady supply of fish Fish is used in quite some recipes and that means you should be able to get some.
    10. In summer making an oasis base is probably the best. You can easily move your cooking utensils and you get some extra fish from the oasis
    11. Bee Boxes Honey is important try getting some up before Autumn and do the rest in Summer
    12. Relocate some spiders Easy monster meat, glands for healing slaves do you don't have to rely on food penalty and silk is always nice
    13. Mushroom Planters Something for the later game, mushrooms are excellent veggie fillers

    I hope I didn't forget something and that you could use this guide. Feel free to correct me in the comments.

    submitted by /u/CReditter111
    [link] [comments]

    Tree guard spawn chance

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I've been playing DS and DST for awhile but I've never known the chances of TG to spawn during day 1000. I mean I know they have a 1.33% of spawning per tree chopped(Woodie has 2.66% on human and 0% on beaver) but what I want to know is that do the spawning chances increase on the late game or is it just their numbers that grow?

    submitted by /u/TheAnimeLovers
    [link] [comments]

    Any dst mod for seoson length

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    really want 25 day seasons for each

    submitted by /u/Jayitkillme2
    [link] [comments]

    Gifting reset

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Hey, I've currently been looking for information about the gifting system and figured out the number you can get and such, but I haven't been able to find any updated number on the weekly reset.

    submitted by /u/Joe_still136
    [link] [comments]

    WX78 - Ruins Rush Questions

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    After several tries and failing to monkey stealing my lantern, I successfully rushed the ruins with WX-78. Just have a few questions to improve my gameplay;

    - Do you go past the monkeys/ nightmare fissures when the nightmare phase is about to start? I've seen people done this but wouldn't it be better to wait/ do other things where it's safer?

    - I also ran into an issue where I had to go back out of the caves to refill my lightbulb as it went rot. I think this is partly because I took some time breaking down most of the statues/ walls for thulecites & gems (only in ruins & not around the entrance). Should I or should I not break them all down/ make 1-2 trips out of the ruins to refill lightbulb?

    - The biggest concern is in my latest run, I wasted around 11 Gears (healing, 5 left at the end of the ruins rush) & 4 Football Helmet killing the Ancient Guardian. I cheesed him into a corner but the angle is still letting him hit me sometimes. Normally in other runs I always manage to bring up 11-16 gears because the AG didn't manage to hit me once (which I understand, world gen can give you perfect cheese spots and sometimes not at all). It's really good considering I got the Lazy Explorer but is this worth it if we consider crappy drops?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/4senbois
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having an issue in the switch version where seeds don’t seem to spawn?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    What if Webber could tame a spider queen using a ton of meat and ride it?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    considering that webber might be the next whos getting a rework. It would be cool if webber had something exclusive to him, since the beard thing is ok but its not exclusive to webber. Imagine if webber could tame spider queens like beefalo and ride them! It would be so amazing and maybe webber players could race against shadow queens like in the carrat racing. Maybe we could even get some skins for the domesticated queens?

    submitted by /u/Pingasterix
    [link] [comments]

    need someone to play dont starve together

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    its been in my library for a long time.none of my friends have it thats why i need someone to play the game with me.i am available to voice chat no problem at all.thanks

    i play on pc

    submitted by /u/aayat66
    [link] [comments]

    Why There are no animales in my farm? They are suposed to come out of the bushes

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I turned into a chicken

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    I'm a noob at this game. I got it recently and was about 13 days in when my character just turned into a chicken. Is there any reason for this?

    submitted by /u/yaboijoe123
    [link] [comments]

    Resetting the ruins removes player-made structures?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    Hey just a quick question,

    I have killed the fuelweaver and the ruins just reset but I wanted to know if the ruins reset removes the structures that I built on the ruins (I had a bunch of chests)

    submitted by /u/FaithfulBurger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment