• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Don't Starve I started playing Don't Starve just a couple of days ago. I just made it past my first winter, and things were looking up. I was running through some Beefalos in the morning. Little did I know that it was the first day of mating season for them. Killed on the spot.

    Don't Starve I started playing Don't Starve just a couple of days ago. I just made it past my first winter, and things were looking up. I was running through some Beefalos in the morning. Little did I know that it was the first day of mating season for them. Killed on the spot.


    I started playing Don't Starve just a couple of days ago. I just made it past my first winter, and things were looking up. I was running through some Beefalos in the morning. Little did I know that it was the first day of mating season for them. Killed on the spot.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    One of my Inktober 2019 drawings, which I did half a year ago. Topic: Overgrown. Drawn on the phone by fingers, which caused some difficulties, but final result not as bad as it could be :D

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    I little drawing of Wigfrid and Wurt.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Day 2000 has got nothing on us and we started making lots of boats with the new content release �� DST Europe server

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Gang gang

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Poll on expert players

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    It's the Vargmobile. Lol

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Ya

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    I just started playing today can I have some tips

    submitted by /u/canecroney
    [link] [comments]

    not actually a Let's Play

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Ice staff against dragonfly?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    So...My friend and i are preparing to fight dragonfly in dst....but we don't have a panflute or mandrake. I was wondering if the ice staff would work to stop her enraged mode? Or is there something else we could do? (we're playing as wurt and wilson)

    submitted by /u/kayrebb
    [link] [comments]

    Funky Mechanics and Tricks

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    If you have anything you want to share, please comment.

    I don't know too many of these and, while I haven't really thought of anything that hasn't been said before, I know of a few from other people:

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1989644811

    ^^ (above is essentially a guide to easily getting loads of feathers as Wurt and a whole lot more)

    at 1:15 of this video, (youtube.com/watch?v=5-UejsjRlh0) explanation of a funky exploit of invincible boat for Maxwell

    ^^ (I am not completely sure this works but I'll assume it does)

    (this one i just found out from this post) https://www.reddit.com/r/dontstarve/comments/g4dw1d/psa_for_my_fellow_early_beefalo_rushers/

    submitted by /u/h1mk
    [link] [comments]

    Webber has been drawn who should be next

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Is it possible to get past Twitch drops?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    I just got into it and I want to get other twitch drops. Can I get them trough the steam market? Do they put the same items again every now and then?

    submitted by /u/Drac0b0i
    [link] [comments]

    Wendy and abigail fan art .

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    I Just got a abi triumphant skin in a present

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    DST Cave tips

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    I am a noob, i tend to just die on deerclops 371 times and just stay without playin the game for some months and then come to play another world(except that one time where i got past deerclops w wilson and then accidently deleted the world), thats why i have 80 hours but very low skill. Yesterday i started a wendy world,and damn,shes good,my base is really advanced, just killed deeeclops(thxs treeguard set piece), and i am upgrading my base in spring, and i want to explore the caves in summer, to prevent overheating. I never explored the caves, except for the arounds of the entrance of it, for some light bulbs for the lantern, i know about the caves more or less, thx to beard 777 vids, but here are some questions

    1-Important things- in the regular world i keep an eye out for beefalos, pig king biome, oasis,etc. But what are the importance place/mobs down there. I know about bunnyman and the big tentacles, but thats it.

    2-Should i destroy the monkey bases?- i saw about monkeys, and they look like they'te quite infuriating , mainly on the nightmare circle thingy.So,i destroy his homes,and extinguish their existance, or leave them for loot(which i dont know if its usefull)

    3-Survival tips. Self explanatory

    4-Should i kill antlion before going to the caves?

    submitted by /u/JoeroNeto
    [link] [comments]

    Who's the best paid character (DST)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    I'm just curious to see what people think!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CringeChilly
    [link] [comments]

    Hi! Looking for person(s) to start a world with

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Preferably over voice chat because it's easier. I'm an American living in Germany if you dont mind the time difference. The furthest of gotten is day 360 something

    submitted by /u/renaissancechic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment