• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    Don't Starve This happened to me this morning

    Don't Starve This happened to me this morning


    This happened to me this morning

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Look at this Wigfrid drawing my friend made on her phone

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    I created a tier list based on personality! You can ask questions if you have any.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    It was painful

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    *You feel like you're going to have a bad time*

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    I drew a Koalefant

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    I love this game but really makes you think...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I drew Triumphant Webber, sorry it’s sideways. What should I draw next?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Looking for a mod for long term light sources that are resource intensive so it doesn't feel like cheating but allows for more relaxed play with some investment.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    I like the war against attrition style of play that this game has, but I expected that if I was playing diligently, I could start to feel more powerful over time and not feel the need to address resource drain every two minutes.

    So imagine I can make a light source that provides light for 1 day for 2 gold. I'd feel rewarded for having the convenience of a light source that lasts 10 days, but costs say, 30 gold. Much worse resource ratio but that seems fair for the convenience but at the same time isn't really easy mode since it takes way more resources. Any good mods like that? Doesn't matter the resource, light, heat, sanity, whatever. Make sense?

    submitted by /u/whateverrughe
    [link] [comments]

    My biggest spawn island yet.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Don’t Starve ROG/SW Day 6000 Mega Base Tour

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    ATTENTION ANYBODY WHO IS CREATIVE

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Hello people of Reddit, you may call me Rai. Me and my friends have been talking about a project, this project being to Create a pilot of a Don't Starve show, kinda like Hazbin Hotel. If any writers or artists or voice actors want to see this actually happen then Comment down some Ideas! This is serious, so if you want this too see the light of day, just tell us!

    submitted by /u/MoongodRai057
    [link] [comments]

    WITH A ARMY BY MY SIDE I CAN DO ANYTHING

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Giant bird thing's not real, they said, it doesn't exist, they said

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    can chester die in fire ?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    The Ragnarok Challenge

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    The Ragnarok Challenge

    I've always enjoyed the challenge of Hamlet (especially when it was first released to the public) and I've always wondered if it was possible to survive in an Aporkalypse-only world, without ever leaving it for SW or ROG. Unfortunately Hamlet's world gen doesn't allow us to start in an Aporkalypse (and it should. It's essentially a season), but we can accomplish this by spawning in a clock and removing it after activating. Basically, the sort of end goal is to be able to craft the Vortex Cloak as it provides so much security while still functioning as a backpack. Even at 0% durability it prevents stun on hit. Crafting this is a little harder than it sounds since there are no birds during Aporkalypse and the Porkusator requires 4 azure feathers. We can only obtain these through RNG by breaking pots. For this reason I guess it's technically possible to get unlucky enough to not be able to craft it, but in my experience this is EXTREMELY unlikely.

    Getting the Porkusator up becomes a quest to raid every ruins to break as many pots as possible while being assaulted by pig ghosts (something like 4-6 spawn in every single ruins room. Even if you clear them, they respawn when you exit and re-enter). I've accomplished this challenge run many, many months ago, but at the time the game was still being regularly updated, so I didn't consider it a legitimate run. I returned to it recently and found that it was a lot harder than when I last did it, but still managed with Wigfrid (hence the name of the challenge). I haven't tried with another character, but I imagine it'd be near impossible. Her lifesteal and starting equipment is invaluable, especially since the first few days of the challenge are the most difficult and critical. Still, I may give it a shot sometime and if someone manages with another character I'd love to hear how you did it.

    Anyway, I managed to kill every boss at least once (doesn't seem like Ancient Hulk can be summoned during Aporkalypse) and I pillaged every ruins on the map. No mods.

    Here's a screenshot

    I wanted to share this experience because it was a lot of fun and provides a different way to approach this already challenging DLC. I encourage everyone to give this a shot themselves.

    Some things I learned:

    1) Level 3 Snaptooths are insane against bat waves. Accumulating a large number of these guys in an area that's convenient for you is critical for early survival.

    2) Cave clefts are a good first base because neither the Ancient Herald nor Bat waves spawn inside. Having saplings and twigs nearby is good, but the longer you're outside and near them, the higher the risk a Herald spawns on top of it and meteors everything. You can even build a couple of drying racks inside.

    3) You can still trade by Pig Queen. This allows you to give her the necessary trinkets for the Executive Hammer and Key to the City, which will allow you to get yourself a shanty later, if you don't want to remain in the cave. You can dedicate an entire shanty room to drying racks of about 15, so you don't have to have them outside to burn.

    4) A newly built pig shop can be entered for a brief time. Probably a bug, since normally all shops are closed during Aporkalypse, but it aint getting fixed anytime soon. I've abused this to amass a decent supply of Cutlass Supremes, Coconades and Halberds

    I want to see more people do this. When starting, spawn the clock with "c_spawn("aporkalypse_clock")", activate it and remove with "c_removeall("aporkalypse_clock")"

    Please share your experiences and please update Hamlet, Klei. I still love playing it.

    submitted by /u/DirtWolf5829
    [link] [comments]

    Is DST worth it at all for someone that doesn't have any friends to play with?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    I've been meaning to buy don't starve for a couple of days but I couldn't help but notice it's been kinda abandoned in favor of don't starve together. That makes me wonder wether or not it would be more worth it even if I don't plan on playing with anyone or if it's still a better idea to buy dont starve, considering I won't buy the dlc right away.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Phas21
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, so, I have a request

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    I know this can be much to ask, but I wanna know if anyone is willing to do a mod for me. Let me explain the whole situation: with this coronavirus outbreak, I have been not able to see my gf for almost a month now, and our 1 year anniversary ir on week from now, and i still think we won't be able to meet. In the beginning of this week we discovered don't starve together and gave been playing together for, like, 6 hours a day, which helped a lot to shorten the physical distance between us. We've been absolutely loving this game. Sooo, as a virtual gift, once I probably won't meet her, I thought of making a mod for her, but I don't know how to program or how to even start. In fact, is a very easy idea: add skins to Wendy (her favorite character), Abigail and Abigail's flower, just that, nothing more (maybe quotes but that's just if it isn't too hard). So, I'm here to ask if anybody could do this. I have anything to offer besides my deepest gratitude and (as soon as she gets it) the gratitude of my gf (oh and if you wish we could play together, we're Brazilian but she is English fluent and i can more or less talk in english too). DM (or just comment her idk and of course i'd send the images to make the mod) me if you're willing to help, and for those who took just the time to read and upvote, my deepest thanks.

    TL;DR due to coronavirus, i haven't been able to see my gf for a long time but we've been playing dst a lot and our first anniversary is in about one week, so I want to ask if someone here can do a mod for me (just add skins to Wendy, Abigail anda Wendy's flower). Thanks

    submitted by /u/Verdaoverde7
    [link] [comments]

    So, I made a Hamlet city in the Ruins... Don't Starve Vanilla

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if/when Wendy’s second rework is coming to DST on Xbox one?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Pretty sure we got her first rework the same time PC did, but nothing this time.

    submitted by /u/fidgimon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment