• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Don't Starve So many hours in the game and just noticed they aren't random lines

    Don't Starve So many hours in the game and just noticed they aren't random lines


    So many hours in the game and just noticed they aren't random lines

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:08 AM PST

    Made this wigfred helmet a year or so back

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:30 PM PST

    It was my wife's birthday today so I decided to make her a little DST drawing! We both adore this game (even tho we haven't made it a full year yet, just reached Summer so here's hoping!) XD also the bear isn't Bernie, it's her Rilakkuma she named Filbert

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:48 PM PST

    Had a rough couple of days, so I drew this. Hope this cheers up someone else too!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:14 AM PST

    GOD DAMN

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:23 AM PST

    Sharing my passion for Wall Building

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:43 PM PST

    Hello,

    I would like to take a moment to share with all of you my endless love of wall building. Its fantastic. No word can describe to complete joy of spending hours upon hours trying to place a wall and having it end up somewhere else. Hammering that wall down. Placing wall. Failing again. Rinse and repeat. Some call it a bug. I do not believe such nonsense. It is clearly intended. Its obvious to me that the developer is a sadistic demon from the other side who takes great pleasure in ruining gaming nights with bad game mechanics.

    submitted by /u/CptKiwiCanon
    [link] [comments]

    "Your Luck is Terrible" they said

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Woodlegs wonder at weird wood because where else would wood be a wonder?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:53 AM PST

    SW Help needed

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:07 PM PST

    I'm starting a new world in SW and i don't know where to base bc i never play SW, any help please?

    submitted by /u/A_Depressed_Sandwich
    [link] [comments]

    How to split up stacks on Switch in Don't Starve

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Hey guys, I've only been playing this game for a couple of days but I was to try to turn Chester into Snow Chester. I know I need to fill his slots with blue gems but I can't figure out how to separate a stack.

    Googling hasn't helped, I just keep getting forums about the PC settings. Please help.

    Also if anyone knows any good shortcuts for Switch in general that'd be helpful too.

    submitted by /u/OrdinaryFeature
    [link] [comments]

    About DS/T in general (console)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Do you think they are really in work for DS/T on console ? Because i see everyday people complaining about it About hamlet and dst on switch

    Because they always say "we will test it if it work we let everyone know" For 2 years(DST Switch) And 1 years (Ham/console)

    I know this is hard and they have 2 game in early access

    What do you think in general ? (Pls be not toxic)

    submitted by /u/HmmYeaaah
    [link] [comments]

    Does Hamlet add more starve or more bang?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:01 AM PST

    So I'm playing ROG and Steam tries to sell me Hamlet and I'm like; hey I'm barely surviving as it is. Why would I want to make it even more complicated. Our should I?

    submitted by /u/CptKiwiCanon
    [link] [comments]

    So the thing is that Im stuck In an island and these are the all resources I have found in the Island. Can you guys help me get out please!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Clothes durability

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:42 AM PST

    Hi everyone! Sorry for the bad english! =) I'm playing the original dont starve, without addons, with Willow.

    So, I'm in winter for the second time, thanks for the hints I've read in this reddit! Thanks everyone!

    Now I'm making more warm clothes, like the buffalo hat, and more sanity given clothes, like the top hat, but it's been kind of difficult making them, I want it to last as long as it can, also, I'm planning on keeping a buffalo hat in a box near the resurrection point... so, here are my questions!

    1. An item durability is only "consumed" while you are wearing it (for what I understood from the dont starve wiki, I guess this is the case, so I could wear a buffalo hat while exploring and a top hat while near the fire, so I get the best from both items and they dont expire so quickly if I keep alternating they).

    2. The sewing kit gives it back 50 percent of the full item durability (like an item that has 10 days of durability when made, when it has only two days left of durability and I use a sewing kit, does it restores 5 days of durability or 1 day?)

    3. If #1 is true, then it's a good idea to leave a buffalo hat in my box next to the resurrection... thing hehehe (cant remember its name), if it's not, it's a bad idea, since its gonna expire and be useless... so... is it a good idea to leave a buffalo hat there?

    Thanks! =)

    submitted by /u/PauperJoao
    [link] [comments]

    Which version/dlc for the new player

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:40 AM PST

    Hello. I want to start playing this amazing game but i don't know which version to use to my very-first gameplay. Should i play "clean" game, or newest dlc? Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Gromtall
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment