• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Don't Starve 2020 Roadmap in a nutshell (tracing)

    Don't Starve 2020 Roadmap in a nutshell (tracing)


    2020 Roadmap in a nutshell (tracing)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:57 AM PST

    The fuck?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:29 PM PST

    So. The deerclops made that funny face where it's mouth is closed and it looks incredibly confused lol. Why does it do that sometimes? Is it just a little joke?

    submitted by /u/UrsaLord
    [link] [comments]

    Does my old world have Lunar Island?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:47 AM PST

    I last played 1 year ago and as you know there have been updates to DST since that time. Yesterday I opened my old world to remember what went on there and to figure out if I could continue playing it or have to start a new one.

    I was surprised to see that the old world had water and Think Tank and all of the new content so I was figuring have there been updates to the whole world, meaning it has generated a Lunar Island somewhere as well? I have all the map edges discovered although I haven't "rediscovered" them to see any changes.

    submitted by /u/kassixo
    [link] [comments]

    Should I build a new town from scratch?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:21 PM PST

    So, I am at day 43 and finally succeed to rewind the aporkalypse calendar. I also got a city key and excited to live in the actual house, rather than the base in the wild. My original plan was building a whole new town near the jungle, in the middle of the map for the convenience. Yet, I found out that it might be painfully grindy for now. I rushed to disable the calendar,and currently running very low on food and basic resources such as stone, gold and iron. My question is, is it still worth to start a new civilisation or should i just join the original town and take care of it? Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/3rdny
    [link] [comments]

    omg guys!!!!! i can finaly make i t toe day 10!!! houns always ruin my run. but i beat the, this time11!!!! and i might make it to day 10! pklease any tips for wnter i have a lvaa pool for that and any tips would be great!!!!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Deerclopes didnt spawn

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Im playing dont starve on the switch, i made it to day 37(the start of spring) without him spawning. I did nothing to his settings; can anybody tell me why he didnt spawn?

    submitted by /u/thisuy765
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid question honestly xd

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:43 PM PST

    I just bought dont starve on mobile since I dont have a pc and was wondering if the game on mobile is behind on content or if it is still being updated even. That's about it just curious

    submitted by /u/SOSBunny
    [link] [comments]

    DST Combat on Console

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:55 PM PST

    Is there something I'm missing? Any tips? Kiting is very difficult even for enemies that are "easy" to kite. I just learned about turning off the lag compensation, but I'm not sure how that helps me. Anything to help would be awesome.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/SoundsoftheConk
    [link] [comments]

    So i have an iphone 7 i just downloaded the game and when i try to load it it just kicks me out instantly what should i do?? Please help

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Why do i keep dying for no reason ?!?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:32 AM PST

    So,recently i got into Don't Starve,not DST,and when it's full moon(i play with wilson btw) my character says ,,what was that ?" and just dies for no reason. Why does this happen and how can i fix this ?

    submitted by /u/StrikerPhoenix
    [link] [comments]

    [DST] WX-78 Moving and doing tasks by Himself?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:17 PM PST

    I was playing DST with my Ma, and she was playing as WX, but we noticed that WX would move and do tasks so long as he had a tool in his hand. She wasn't even touching the keyboard, and WX was chopping down trees and gathering saplings and picking flowers all by himself. If she would un-equip the ax, he wouldn't do anything, but if she equipped the shovel he would start digging things, and picking them up. This only worked within a few squares around him, he wouldn't wander to go find more things to dig/chop, but he would chop/dig/mine anything close to him. Is this normal?

    We've only been playing DST for a few weeks so I don't know much, but it was super weird. It was like another person was playing even though the server was set to friends only and it was just me and my Ma.

    submitted by /u/SnowdropPax
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment