• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Don't Starve Wait what? Something wrong i feel....

    Don't Starve Wait what? Something wrong i feel....


    Wait what? Something wrong i feel....

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:52 PM PST

    Painted him even when though it's not a full moon!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:16 AM PST

    Got the Xbox one version!!!!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:27 AM PST

    THE 1% IS TRUE

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:50 AM PST

    Hello I am new at ds and I dont know what that black hole thing does

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:56 AM PST

    [MODDING] Does anyone know why my character still can't craft guacamole with my coding? Sorry if this isn't the place to ask.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:06 PM PST

    Asset( "ATLAS", "images/hud/guactab.xml" ),

    Asset( "IMAGE", "images/hud/guactab.tex" ), Asset("ATLAS", "images/inventoryimages/Guacamole.xml"), 

    Asset("IMAGE", "images/inventoryimages/Guacamole.tex"),

    }

    AddMinimapAtlas("images/map_icons/lucky_avocado.xml")

    local require = GLOBAL.require

    local STRINGS = GLOBAL.STRINGS

    local resolvefilepath = GLOBAL.resolvefilepath

    local Ingredient = GLOBAL.Ingredient

    local RECIPETABS = GLOBAL.RECIPETABS

    local Recipe = GLOBAL.Recipe

    local TECH = GLOBAL.TECH

    local guactab = AddRecipeTab( "Avocado Tab", 1000, "images/hud/guactab.xml", "guactab.tex", "lucky_avocado_builder")

    AddRecipe("guacamole",

    {GLOBAL.Ingredient("cutgrass", 2)},

    guactab, TECH.NONE, nil, nil, nil, 1, "lucky_avocado_builder",

    "images/inventoryimages/Guacamole.xml")

    STRINGS.RECIPE_DESC.GUACAMOLE = "Made from fleshy avocado... and mole"

    submitted by /u/Terri_Fried
    [link] [comments]

    Dont Starve Hamlet: Multiplying snaptooths

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Dont Starve Hamlet: Multiplying snaptooths

    So.. this is what happens if you leave a single flytrap alive next to a pond and forget about them for 50-100 days... I might prefab a boat and cannon in shipwrecked to wreck those suckers..

    https://preview.redd.it/sjkumlspo1341.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=2997c54f624c1322542cd8f722c7376a8b13efbc

    submitted by /u/StonefruitExpert
    [link] [comments]

    Figuring out a main

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:08 AM PST

    Incoming wall of text, TLDR at the bottom.

    Hey DS community! I just grabbed this game last week and I've been playing it religiously (dst console version)! I love the challenge and planning that can go in! I'm trying to pick a main to stick with and figure out completely, but also enjoy! I've played all of the characters thus far and here are my thoughts. Please fill in anything I don't know yet due to being a starving newbie :)

    Wilson - He's alright. The beard + effigy are pretty cool bonuses, but overall he's kinda bland to play

    Willow - She's amazing to just roam the map with and explore! Free night light saves you a lot of materials. Haven't utilized the bear much yet, but when playing with friends they seem to have a lot of trouble staying sane so maybe I could be a support in that aspect and give them the bear!

    Wolfgang - Awesome! I really enjoy playing him, I spent the first world trying to keep my food maxed, and that was a mistake. When I started the second world I kept my food at half and only filled when fights were happening, and that made him a much more enjoyable character!

    Wendy - ghost is strong, but I feel lame staying out of fights and letting ghost attack while I just gather off to the side. Not sure if she has anything else going for her

    WX-78 - most worlds I don't find gears early enough to offset his starting stats, but my friend mains him and loves it!

    Wickerbottom - Enjoyable out of the gate, but I feel like I avoid fights because she feels frail, even though she isn't (and does full damage). I like making the backpack and shovel right away, and the plant growing book is super nice, but I find I usually try to build a base and then realize I don't have nearly enough fertilizer, making my plant book useless.

    Woodie - He feels very versatile, I really enjoy the utility of all of his forms (I can take out huge amounts of spiders where my friends have to all run away, and I'm excellent at roaming the map!). I do find that surviving is much easier with sort of a nomadic playstyle where I can keep finding carrots/berries/flowers in the wild to deal with the hunger/sanity drain of transforming, but likely I just need to get better at getting a base set up to get some mushroom planters and bird/bunny traps.

    Wes - I honestly can't get enemies to target his balloons. He feels like the challenge character he is, someday when I get gud I'll play him more :)

    Maxwell - He feels...cheap? Don't know if that's the right word, but he just feels way too strong. Takes a lot of the challenge out of the game when you can just pick up everything you need off the ground, never worry about sanity (or health for that matter, if I get hit as him I'm too close to the action).

    Wigfrid - Quite strong, I like the fighter aspect, but she feels really straightforward. Good for early game with the helmet. Honestly downsides are minimal. Keep umlauts on.

    Webber - Never felt inclined to try him. Fighting spiders seems more fun, although I love having him on my team to pick up all the spider drops so I can focus, or making a spider nest when we don't have a good spawn.

    Warly - Awful. Maybe I just don't know enough recipes yet, or maybe he just seems a little posh, but I did not have fun playing him at all.

    TLDR: So who is your main? Maybe give me some tips and tricks on them! I usually play in a group, so some utility is welcome. I'm loving this game, and I'm trying to drag more and more friends to starve with me!

    submitted by /u/spootenhiemer
    [link] [comments]

    Pocket Edition worth?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:09 PM PST

    So just wanted to ask if dont starve pocket edition on mobile was worth, cuz a friend wants to play with me but i only have dont starve together on pc dunno if it has crossplay.

    submitted by /u/towyuwu
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:15 AM PST

    So me and my friends the 3 of us just die right away we make it to day 7 and then the wolf's come and we die and we suck I tried to look up some guide but I can't find any

    submitted by /u/Pantherkid1515
    [link] [comments]

    How can I make my berry bushes, grass tufts, and saplings straighter in Pocket Edition?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:38 AM PST

    There's no Geometric placement so...

    submitted by /u/NylaTheWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about tumbleweed mechanics

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:21 PM PST

    Question one: For each tumbleweed spawner, does it only spawn a limited number of tumbleweeds into the world at any given time? If so, does this mean that in order to get a tumbleweed spawner to spawn new tumbleweeds, I need to go hunt down all the tumbleweeds that have left the vicinity and open them up, so that the spawner has one less tumbleweed "rented out" to the world?

    Question two: Do tumbleweeds move once you leave the area? I've heard that the world goes static once you get a certain distance (three screens?) away. If this is true, do tumbleweeds stop moving once you move far enough away from them?

    submitted by /u/TrilloFaveler
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to get Mega Pack on PS4 if you already own Don’t Starve?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:38 PM PST

    I've seen posts asking this from a few years ago like this but does anyone know if there is a workaround? It says I cannot but the bundle because I own don't starve.

    submitted by /u/NervousAstronaut
    [link] [comments]

    Difference between RoG and Solo DST

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:10 PM PST

    What are the main differences between the two in terms of game play?

    submitted by /u/username696969
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner tips.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:02 PM PST

    Anyone got recommendations or tips that would be important for a beginner?

    submitted by /u/herbizoid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment