• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Don't Starve Winnie appreciation post

    Don't Starve Winnie appreciation post


    Winnie appreciation post

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:21 PM PST

    Did my Pig Village not spawn?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:58 AM PST

    Thank you!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:06 PM PST

    Before joining this sub I couldn't live past 10 days!!!

    I was alright at being a nomad but was utterly lost when it came to building a base.

    I'm on day 17 now - I don't think I will survive the winter, but I think I will last UNTIL winter and that is the best I have done so far!

    Thanks everyone to your tips tricks and advice (and to Wilson who has died A LOT to get me here)

    Edit for Typo

    submitted by /u/MagicGlitterKitty
    [link] [comments]

    Hyuyu!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:43 PM PST

    I made a fearclops

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:51 PM PST

    Is this a bug or a feature?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:30 PM PST

    The merms become non-hostile when there is a merm King. Is it supposed to be like that or not? Does having a king make them more civil? Just seems a little weird to me but I don't know.

    submitted by /u/Anghel950
    [link] [comments]

    Has anybody bought a Don't Starve Plush from China?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:35 PM PST

    I saw a few online, on Ebay and AliExpress, they are considerable cheaper that those on the Klei Store, I always prefer to buy the original obviously, but I saw some that are out of stock on the Klei store. My question is, does some one have one? How is the quality in comparison to the originals? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mrstockle
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Pocket edition or Shipwrecked for my phone?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:22 AM PST

    I have don't starve together and don't starve in my pc. I've played roughly 20 hours so far. The thing is I'm going on a trip in a few days that will last for like a month. Should I buy Pocket edition and keep on learning the basics (and perfecting them) or should I buy Shipwrecked and experience something new?

    submitted by /u/G3lidus
    [link] [comments]

    Ayoinkayoinkayoink, more cursed pictures from yours truly that nobody remembers

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:57 PM PST

    In DST, which armor slot do you use the most?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:39 PM PST

    I always used the head slot, but maybe that is an addiction. I do that because of the backpack slot.

    Does anyone use the chest slot? In which moments is that recommended?

    submitted by /u/CellanKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Looknig for tips on this bunnyman + spider farm

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:29 PM PST

    Looknig for tips on this bunnyman + spider farm

    (see screenshot below) I placed the bunny and pig houses here so they would kill the spiders for me so I can get meat, I also put a powder cake inside the stone walls so the pigs and bunnies would be out, killing spiders both day and night. But the problem with having the powder cake is I can never loot the meat from the spiders since the bunnies will always be there to attack me. Having the pigs out 24/7 will also mean they will always be there to steal the meat from me. So I removed the powder cake but now, as soon as the bunnies go to bed, in the morning, the pigs wil go out and eat the meat.

    Should remove the pig houses completely from this location or can I make them useful here somehow? If I remove them, how far away should I put for them not to be in walking range of the spider dens?

    I'm also not sure whether I should keep the powder cake, I might be able to if I make sure to have the bunnies kill each other every time before I loot by feeding one a carrot and having him attack another bunny.

    Any help is appreciated :)

    https://preview.redd.it/rn56qyxwzo241.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=99e98e65541bc5ee8d7b330f749c68479db7b075

    submitted by /u/BluTF2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment