• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Don't Starve Willow and Bernie

    Don't Starve Willow and Bernie


    Willow and Bernie

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:34 PM PST

    Someone made this on r/DDLC so I thought I'd share it.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:56 AM PST

    I was playing offline and saw this

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:16 PM PST

    Wilba Fan Art (where's all the love for wilba though)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:58 AM PST

    I know it’s been done before but I drew a grumpy Wilson after my whole camp went up in flames one summer

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:25 AM PST

    Productivity during spring

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:51 PM PST

    Really struggling to find productivity after winter (on autumn starts) After i have my base set up with grass twigs and various food, I go through winter and kill some MacTusks and set up all my flingos. Then winter is over and i completely lose all my productivity. I have no idea what to do from then until summer. Maybe setting up bee boxes or something but past the necessities i dont know what to do. At least with summer i have a reason to go cave dwelling, which is nice, but maybe there are more farms/preparation i can do. Any advice would be appreciated, i have about 105 hours if its relevant. Not native English speaker sorry for grammar.

    submitted by /u/xPsychoPandasx
    [link] [comments]

    You can play DS and DST on mobile by using Steam Link to link it to your home computer

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:40 PM PST

    Just noticed Wurt's icon isn't showing up, even though everything else is working normally. Is this on purpose or is my game being weird?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:20 AM PST

    What's the best luck you've ever had in Don't Starve?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:21 PM PST

    I'm a Webber main, and part of the reason I wasn't eager to play on consoles was I didn't want to have to pray to the RNG gods that Webbers skull would drop. Eventually I bought it on Switch and told myself to just play as Willow until I unlocked, well in my very first game, I spawned next to a graveyard with Webbers skull laying in a Spider Den on the edge of the screen. Of course I had to build the science machine, but I still unlocked him my first ingame day.

    submitted by /u/Sarisongsalt
    [link] [comments]

    Twitch stream exclusive items.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:54 AM PST

    Can PS4 get them?

    submitted by /u/Perrava
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment