• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Don't Starve My first digital drawing in photoshop, done with a mouse, everything on one layer, because I like to suffer. Give me 10 upvotes, please

    Don't Starve My first digital drawing in photoshop, done with a mouse, everything on one layer, because I like to suffer. Give me 10 upvotes, please


    My first digital drawing in photoshop, done with a mouse, everything on one layer, because I like to suffer. Give me 10 upvotes, please

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:36 AM PST

    My Don't Starve Experience!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:25 AM PST

    My first ever head I’ve gotten from a daily gift...

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:24 AM PST

    Just remembered I had this, but, a while ago I drew a few members of my squad as their own DST characters.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:30 AM PST

    Bunch of Sad Bois

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:26 PM PST

    Sorry about the lack of drawings

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:27 PM PST

    My first day 30 night

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:20 AM PST

    I saw some videos about the day 30 night and I and my homie were very frightened. We were camping far from our base to keep it safe. We didn't knew where we are and then we heard it and the screen started shaking. And suddenly - nothing. In the morning we figured out what happened. We were really close from the killer bee area and they killed the giant themselves.

    submitted by /u/Plichtoun
    [link] [comments]

    Krampus sack

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:20 AM PST

    Does save scumming still work on RoG on ps4 like killing krampus and reloaded the save of he didnt drop a sack? Havent play the game for 3 years

    submitted by /u/Zutsumi17
    [link] [comments]

    Hey so I’m new and looking for some beginner’s advice.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:02 AM PST

    Hey so I watched this game a lot in the past and was finally able to get it on pc recent-ish. So I was wondering what you guys would recommend as a good beginner character and what things I should know how to do first and what not. If you have a favorite video for these send the links too. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tpprindy
    [link] [comments]

    Cursed day count.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:23 AM PST

    First thoughts on ruins

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:40 PM PST

    I went into the ruins for the first time and it wasn't all that bad except those stupid shadow creatures! I had like 10 of them on me at one time because of the nightmare cycle and I don't know how to deal with this! Can anyone give me tips on these little buggers?

    submitted by /u/Colt4503
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for "Return of Them"

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:34 AM PST

    So, I know I may be a little late when it comes to talking about the Return of Them update for DST, but with a beta of new things, Beard777's recent video, and me plying shipwrecked, I think I've come up with a ton of interesting ideas.

    The first problem people had when boating first came to the huge platform and additional items called a "boat". I think I see what Klei was going for in a multiplayer game, as well as making the water habitable, but people liked the shipwreck way. The problem with this was that most shipwrecked boats require vines and bamboo; both of which are shipwrecked exclusive. Also, T think Klei wanted to do something different, so I've come up with a few vessels: I think the simplest boat could be canoes; not only do they fit with the oars, they would cost only some wood or driftwood. The coolest part is that you could make a bigger canoe for more people; it would be slower with one person, about the same as the single one with more people, and faster with maximum capacity. The next boat could be some sort of fishing boat with the new fishing mechanics introduced, which would also fit more than one person. Then as a possibility, (but not likely,) there could be a cargo boat that stores lots of stuff and fit many people and space for chests (sort of like a smaller platform boat). But what I really want is a pirate ship. This could be a fairly large and expensive boat that you can equip an anchor and masts without taking up a ton of space. You can also equip some other stuff (which I'll get two later). You could still have decent living space on the ship, so there is still room to place things and room for creatures to hop on. It would also be super fun to be on a pirate ship with your friends and go fight the malbatross or something, which brings me to my next set of Ideas.

    Some of the new creatures in DST are unique. The Cookie Cutter and the skittersquid are really cool, and have unique features and drops. The gnarwail was also really interesting, but as Beard777 pointed out; it was implemented poorly. I think it is cool how you can befriend them and they find you stuff, but the horn they can drop is practically useless. Two waves. That was it. There should be something way more valuable than a horn that makes two waves. Maybe it could be used as some sort of ramming weapon like the quackaring ram, or make a spear that is better in rainy/wet situations (like Wurt's grip). But the coolest thing I came up with was the Mactusk Fishing/Pirate crew. They would only be out in the waters in summer, have two fire hounds, be on a dinky pirate ship, and fish/watch the player. You can fight them, and their drops will be the same, except that the Tam O'Shanter will be replaced with a pirate hat. This hat increase damage, do what it does in the original game, or something with sailing, I don't know. But...

    You need some way to fight these new creatures and a common complaint about the malbatross is that it runs away, and that it is tedious to fight, making it uninteresting. So, I believe it would be really cool to equip you boat with cannons and harpoon. First, the harpoon would do 100 damage, and latch on onto the enemy. The player could real them in, and if they dive underwater, it could detatch. The harpoon could also be used to quick-catch fish. It would cost similar to an anchor, with a spear instead of cut stone. There could also be a cannon in regular, thulacite, and moon glass verities. They could have different damage, range, and speed, and have to be crafted at their respective crafting devices. The pirate ship would also have areas at the edge of it specifically for attachments such as these. (any other ideas are welcome).

    So, I know I've been mentioning Beard777 a lot, and for good reason. His video about this was very helpful (link: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqW4Dw-u1Ik]). His main topic was why. Why should we go do all this stuff? He said something among the lines of this new content having not much of a purpose. One of the first main issues, was with the fish. The non-stacking fresh water will probably be fixed, but Beard also said that the base new fish should have some sanity stuff, (like mushrooms in my opinion or like Warly's spices). Going back to the why point, there should be more of an incentive to go to the new island (like the glass weapons). The saladmanders are an example because the hot ones drop dragon fruit, and carrats can drop carrot seeds. In some video it was mentioned, that farming should not be so random, and this is a good step. Also, during Hallowed Nights, pumpkins are found in the deciduous biome. This can fix farm randomness, but these are small things. skittersquids can drop light bulbs, leading to smaller use of caves which is cool, (Beard777's point). But like I said with the shipwrecked plants not being in DST, maybe there would be a tropical island (that wouldn't have lunicy). I was a little disappointed with the lack of life in the ocean (random boulders). What I liked about the lunar island, is that it allowed you to get the glass items that made certain things easier, slash was far soupier to are previous methods. maybe the stuff on the tropical island could have a very similar idea. I so was kind of disappointed with the lack of originality with the new moon spider, hound, and penguins. We already have may different spider types, and the new reviving hounds, but the way they are designed, is sort of like they all have a chance of dropping the purple crystals, that could be used in some sort of lunar crafting.

    If you have any questions or Ideas, PLEASE ask. Don't be offended if I am not into your idea (I'm just like that but anything helps with thinking) and if you have any critique, plz tell me and WHY. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Angry5Man
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any method more effective for getting food than trapping bunnies?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:37 PM PST

    As a new player, it seems like berries spoil to quickly to be reliable and basic / advanced farms don't produce food fast enough, compared to traps and small jerky

    submitted by /u/YerAWizardMary
    [link] [comments]

    What

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:22 AM PST

    So i just downloaded dont starve,and i saw i had the screecher mod on it.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:34 PM PST

    I decided to play it,but right after it shows me "Pillet creek,19-something",it crashes the game,no error message.What should i do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/WowzersROFL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment