• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    Don't Starve Lego Don't Starve - The Spider Den

    Don't Starve Lego Don't Starve - The Spider Den


    Lego Don't Starve - The Spider Den

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:57 AM PST

    Wigfrid mains rise up

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:20 AM PST

    Working on my "English Garden", playing with turf for the first serious time. I thought the pattern was neat.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 04:06 PM PST

    Drew my cute webby boi

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:09 PM PST

    guess who just discovered a way to color

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:57 AM PST

    DLC by difficulty?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:16 AM PST

    Where would you rank the single player DLC by difficulty?

    submitted by /u/MrsMiaMay
    [link] [comments]

    A piece I’m working on! It’s from the new Wurt trailer, I thought this scene was too cute not to draw! I’m gonna ink it and finish the details later.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 12:01 PM PST

    2 questions, what is your priorities during different seasons and what do you spend your time on when you're fortunate enough to have all basic needs covered?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:23 AM PST

    Im not really sure how to start this post. But I'll try to just jump straight into it- I play with 1 other friend and we rarely make a whole round through all seasons without dying or at least doing so poorly that it seems unlikely to recover so we start over.

    We usually use autumn to setup a basic base near some sort of food income, usually rabbits. Aswell as near forests and tree biomes if we can. Nearby Beefalo for somewhere to kite wolves to is a nice bonus- as is having a swamp not too far for reeds. Beyond that we try to have 1 or 2 of the Koalefant vests ready before winter- or we go for it immediately during winter for the stronger winter Koalefant. If we can we get either the beefalo horn hat or the winter hat too. Aswell as thermal stones.

    During winter we usually dont get anything done, its purely a fight for survival and lasting through it. Our only real work that matters moving forward is gathering ice.

    Spring is usually us suffering through rain and low sanity as we struggle to fight tentacles well to get spots for crafting the rain coat, so we usually just tough through it and try to prepare materials for summer as we hide in caves most of summer- although we have considered oasis bases too but we usually forget to make the mole goggles.

    If winter doesnt kill us summer usually does. Usually due to lacking materials/food to survive in the long run or just unfortunate monster attacks, specifically the underground worm attacks killed us last time.

    Our current run however is going amazing as we tried a Webber/Wigfrid combo and I got like 15 nests in one place so we're drowning in meat, silk and glands. Only sanity is a problem but with Wigfrid armor and spears we deal with shadows easily. Or make tents with the overwhelming amount of silk we get. Beyond that we got a large Twiggy Tree farm and managed to scare maybe 10 grass gekkos into a pen next to our base so we got a solid passive income of grass and twigs. And easy monster meat/eggs.

    Its reached the point where I (Webber) find myself standing around base a lot having no idea what to do with all this time I got which id usually spend on gathering all those resources. We're currently in mid-spring by the way.

    submitted by /u/Kaliragoth
    [link] [comments]

    This is the first base that gets me through winter. Any advice for the coming seasons?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:36 PM PST

    Why do I have some many crawling horrors at my base? There are probably a few more that are off-screen in this picture, too.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:17 PM PST

    Hey guys I'm new & I'm on Xbox

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:27 PM PST

    I'm newish to dont starve together, and I was looking for some people to teach me how to play/survive together in a world. Hopefully give me a rundown of how things work and maybe become friends and play the game together. I play on xbox and would really like to play with someone to figure things out. If you would like to help me or play, shoot a message into my DMs or in the comments and we can start to play!!

    submitted by /u/Angelic-Catastrophe
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting any gifts other than a daily gift

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:22 PM PST

    Im not getting any gifts, even when Ive been playing for 5hours and still no gifts It started happening after I enabled Drops Reset Countdown

    submitted by /u/NeuFlaas_xx
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question: what does a "renewable" ressource mean ?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:41 PM PST

    hello I thought renewable meant a ressource that will eventuall recreate itself (like berries from berry bushes) but I watch beard777 guide on the swamps in wich he said that the reeds weren't renewable and indeed after checking the wiki they put "no" in the "renewable ?" section
    but reeds do regrow (in 3 days according to that same wiki)
    so either im missing something or I just don't know what renewable mean

    thanks in advance for any help

    submitted by /u/Spyko
    [link] [comments]

    Where did Chester go?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:57 PM PST

    I'm playing giants and moslings took me out. I had a meat effigy so ended up ok but took a season to go back to collect my stuff. The eye one is gone and I can't figure out where Chester went. Any insights? No eye plants as an explanation.

    submitted by /u/tpb72
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks guys!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:12 AM PST

    Sry for my Bad english, I just wanted to say thanks for ur support it's very nice and it's fun to See that people like my drawings and I want to be better.

    submitted by /u/paula_idk
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot click ANYTHING (DST)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:20 AM PST

    My friend cannot even click play to change her settings. She was messing around with controls and made her primary action Q. Now she can't click anything. Not even "play" on the start screen. She has tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/seafairriess
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment