• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Don't Starve Practicing my sketching

    Don't Starve Practicing my sketching


    Practicing my sketching

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:40 PM PST

    its looks like crap but I still share it with u guys

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:47 AM PST

    sketchy willow fanart

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:48 AM PST

    Carrots make for beautiful farmplot decorations

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:25 PM PST

    An entire roseates cast (with my own)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:14 PM PST

    [DST] How far does the world stay loaded outside your screen? Asking due to fire risks in summer.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 12:35 AM PST

    Long story short my friend and I in our current new run got an oasis spawn super close to the edge of the desert. We're considering making a base there or in caves for summer since we dont really feel like dealing with ice flingomatics. But I fear for the forest near the desert catching on fire outside our screen range because the oasis is so close.

    Its worth noting that while we've both played a fair bit- we're not amazing at the game yet. We usually barely struggle through winter and summer usually puts us out of our misery.

    submitted by /u/Kaliragoth
    [link] [comments]

    4 fvcking hours my arms and hands killing me rn

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:09 AM PST

    Been planting all the nuts randomly while chopping wood; never seen such a dense forest and I love it

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:07 AM PST

    Lil base of mine :>

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:32 AM PST

    Wilson and Bird both have 1 missing body parts find it :v or don’t haha

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:07 PM PST

    Whyyy

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:53 PM PST

    I finally found Webber's head, so I searched around the map for what felt like forever and couldn't find a single grave, not one. And then I freaking died. Please kill me.

    submitted by /u/ArthurFrostblade
    [link] [comments]

    How do I unequip this?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:26 PM PST

    Which character is the most challenging to you?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:51 PM PST

    Wondering which character is the most challenging and most rewarding when played right or to their advantage is the most rewarding to you?

    For me it's Webber outside of RoG world's where spiders are at a premium or can't travel well.

    I also have been enjoying my Wigfried play on my DS pocket edition. But haven't gotten to a point where it feels like a special game yet.

    submitted by /u/epitomizer1
    [link] [comments]

    Best Mod no-one's ever heard of?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:52 PM PST

    So, there's obviously a ton of good, popular mods. But what are some lesser known mods that you really like?

    I found one called 'Moon Furnace', that creates a Summer equivalent to the Dragonfly furnace.

    submitted by /u/AkronSnape
    [link] [comments]

    Can you believe these wormholes lead to eachother? Thanks klei.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:19 AM PST

    MooseGoose v SpiderQueen

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:34 AM PST

    Does don’t starve together have the DLC available?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:24 PM PST

    console woes and tears MISERY TOADSTOOL

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:46 AM PST

    So ive been playing this game for around 3-4 years and am now having a heck of a time on console. How do you beat MISERY TOADSTOOL on console? The targeting system causes so many problems. i even tried cheesing him with flowers and ice flingos. but chopping down treees on console near flowers is surprisingly pretty tough, Any of you console players actually beat him. And before anyone asks im trying to beat him for the napsack blue print. I need it for megabase building (duplicating trick.

    submitted by /u/0agrippa0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment