• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    Don't Starve I just love this cutie pie so much

    Don't Starve I just love this cutie pie so much


    I just love this cutie pie so much

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:40 PM PST

    The Don't Starve characters don't know shit about survival. Why make an eyebrella when you can be this madman?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:46 AM PST

    A phone wallpaper I made of my fav character, Webber!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:41 PM PST

    About half of those trees there are tree guardians.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:12 AM PST

    Well I guess I get tamoshanters to spare

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:51 PM PST

    My first attempt at drawing Wurt

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:43 PM PST

    Big "Don'ts" in multiplayer and other tips?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:10 PM PST

    I've been thinking on getting don't starve together soon, and I don't want to be that one person who goes against unwritten rules of gameolay etiquette. What are some big unwritten rules on what not to do on a server?

    Also on solo, I'm fine with sanity, health and food, but considering multiplayer, other people will use resources and such, is there some ways I could obtain food? Since I struggle most with that, or tips in general?

    submitted by /u/McDaddy_Hagrid
    [link] [comments]

    What are some stereotypes that you've seen for characters in DST

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:05 PM PST

    I know the common ones like the Wilson that just stays at base eating food and the WX that asks for gears all the time. What about characters like Wortox and Maxwell? Do they tend to do certain things like that?

    submitted by /u/Emileeatstomanygrape
    [link] [comments]

    Drew all the characters for fun

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:15 PM PST

    Mushrooms

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:55 PM PST

    I was thinking about using mushrooms as a primary food source and that got me thinking. Do mushrooms and other crops grow in caves during winter?

    submitted by /u/Despathreeto5
    [link] [comments]

    DST on PS4, is it dead?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:23 PM PST

    I was thinking about picking this up earlier and was worried it might be dead already, can anyone confirm?

    submitted by /u/BloodborneLore
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for wormwood

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:25 AM PST

    My friend wants to main wormwood but has problems so can anyone give me tips to tell him and sorry if I'm wrong area

    submitted by /u/Yourpalbern
    [link] [comments]

    Why DST reworks does not come to DS

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:35 AM PST

    I love playing both DST and DS. I think both games have great aspects that separate one from another. And from my perspective, Klei did a great job at reworking rather disadvantaged or pointless champions but what I don't understand is why these reworks do not come to the sandbox game. I mean old Woodie is not that bad too but I would really like to try out new Woodie in Hamlet, the same goes for especially Warly and Willow.

    I really hope they will fix that issue soon. Because these champions are reworked for a reason, they just did not give enough reasons to pick them over Wilson or any other character.

    submitted by /u/ivebeenbaddaddy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment