• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Don't Starve I've had this background for a while now, so I've decided to recreate it dst style c:

    Don't Starve I've had this background for a while now, so I've decided to recreate it dst style c:


    I've had this background for a while now, so I've decided to recreate it dst style c:

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Art of Willow

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    My gf and I had spent the last few months apart playing video games online and DST was one of em. So made a little comic to celebrate us getting through the lock down.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Wes be like:

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    My DS tried to load a Hamlet file

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Wurt makes Webber look like an underdeveloped charecter even though he was the og "friendly with this mob"

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Webber's skills are basic and nice: 1.No slow down on web 2.Can befriend spiders 3.Can eat monster meat food with no penalty 4.Grows a silky beard Now when you compare that to other charecters its unique but since wurt is a thing with a king,stat boost,craftble turf with speedboost,disguise for others,tentacle spotting it just makes webber look too basic.So what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/GoggledFlygon
    [link] [comments]

    Floofy Deerclops

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I accidentally used a preset I made for caves and put on overworld and was so confused.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Yo I can’t even survive autumn. How do I get good?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    I watched a few tutorials but I always end up in death town at about day 7.

    submitted by /u/ight-ima-die-now
    [link] [comments]

    Hamlet is available for PS4!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Is there a way to restart on a dedicated server or are you just doomed if you die and can’t get a res?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Weird hissing sound on DS

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Im in a pig village near my camp and i keep hearing this sound which is like in between hissing and water hitting a hot pan. Anyone knows what it is? Ps Im kind of new to the game

    submitted by /u/DavDay30
    [link] [comments]

    Hamlet is out on ps4

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    But it doesn't work

    submitted by /u/UngaBunga21
    [link] [comments]

    2 Questions.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    I play DS: Shipwrecked on my switch. I recently got spider eggs, how do i go about making a spider farm?

    The other question is Crocodogs. As a Wigfrid main, it should be no problem. But the issue is there starting to pile up and i can't defeat them all at once. Help?

    submitted by /u/DorkDiariesBad
    [link] [comments]

    Wolrd/Cave custom seeds

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    I spent a lot of time trying to find a good world seed (cause im so tired of exploring shitty worlds and im done with that). i was able to find one pretty good surface seed, but i cant find a single cave one.
    Would you guys know where to find or have a good one to share?
    Sorry for bad english

    submitted by /u/tata2710
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    I am kinda new to the game. I have a couple of questions. First I feed a beefalo some cacti, now it's staying next to me and it's opening and closing it's mouth. Next what is the ingredients for a walking stick. Finally what does the eye flowers and the thing in the middle do. Thank you if you answered this.

    submitted by /u/Riddle_schoolisgood
    [link] [comments]

    In dst how do you boat?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Me and my friends want to go boating but how? We always end up starving and when I shoot puffins (I'm Walter) it just spawns a rockjaw. Out party is Walter, Webber, and Warly.

    submitted by /u/Tousumei
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a decent DST combo?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I play Woody and Wickerbottom usually but we dont seem to be getting very far. Any decent combos for just starting out?

    submitted by /u/Spurkzy
    [link] [comments]

    Don't starve with all DLC or Don't starve Together ?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Hi !

    I want to play Don't Starve solo and I don't know which version is the best?

    Can you help me please ?

    submitted by /u/PokiDows
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment