• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Don't Starve After playing for 577 days, we ended our journey in this world. Here is a last photo of me posing with my crown.

    Don't Starve After playing for 577 days, we ended our journey in this world. Here is a last photo of me posing with my crown.


    After playing for 577 days, we ended our journey in this world. Here is a last photo of me posing with my crown.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Cursed Wilson shower thoughts.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Ok so Wilson's arms are shaded like his legs... does that he doesn't wear pants?

    His arms and legs are shaded like his hair, so that means he has really hairy limbs?

    Wilson wears his pants over his feet cause we don't see shoes.

    submitted by /u/Patchworkpumkin
    [link] [comments]

    DST Public Players.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    So I'm in a hamlet world and I was wondering about certain mechanics of the skyworthy

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    So currently I only have the hamlet dlc and not RoG&shipwrecked, I have two scenarios which I'm curious about:

    Scenario 1: if I were to use the skyworthy to go to a normal world, and then after that were to buy both shipwrecked and RoG, will I be able to have access to them in that save? Or will I only have acces to one of them, or none? I've heard that hamlet is automatically connected to both of those dlcs but I'm not sure whether that would still be the case if I loaded a hamlet world before I bought the other dlcs.

    Scenario 2: if I made a skyworthy and placed it down, but before I used it would buy shipwrecked and RoG, and when they're installed were to use the skyworthy, would the world be vanilla or RoG? And would shipwrecked be available?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Parmie51
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the DLC?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Have the base game, should I get the DLC?

    submitted by /u/PeteyGANG
    [link] [comments]

    cused comment

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Question: How do I play don't starve without going insane?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    I don't mean in-game sanity, I'm literally so done. I love the game, but I wish I could smash my PC every time I play it. How do I keep calm?

    submitted by /u/oauhsdofh
    [link] [comments]

    Giveaway - DS + DST Steam gift! Write a limerick about Don't Starve - the best one wins. Closes at 22:00 GMT+1 on 16/08/2020

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    109% Hammer noice

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    This beast didn't feel right

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    What are the best endgame clothing/heat solutions for winter?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    When you find a pig village.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Watch this N O W >:3

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Anybody have any guesses as to where I should start my lunar island search?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Is there a good strategy to defeat Dragonfly in DS Solo?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Is there a good strategy to defeat Dragonfly in DS Solo?

    I was playing, it was summer and without warning a dragonfly spawned near my base, it was following me there, the base was far away from any desert, i couldn't do anything.

    Overheating summer + dragonfly is too much of a combo. i need a strategy so i can ge through this situation when i face it again.

    https://preview.redd.it/iryuyt5487h51.png?width=1580&format=png&auto=webp&s=c458ac36566b30c1a67f8d2cc7f10d39804a82bc

    submitted by /u/MestreALMO
    [link] [comments]

    Help with mod idea for lategame challenge

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Hi all. Although I'm not a pro at this game, I've already come far enough to start asking "what should I do now?". I thought about a way to keep the game a bit more challenging and interesting, and it's probably easy to implement via mod, although I have no experience with it:

    Add one more hound at each hound wave. (sort like a horde mode)

    Even at lategame setups and traps, I expect this to become an ever increasing challenge to keep the game interesting. It's probably easy to mod this, but I don't know where to start. I have some basic programming skills, and found a mod example on github here.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/l86rj
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment