• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - July 20, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - July 20, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - July 20, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can still post meme in the Super Meme Thread posted tomorrow or head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My Abigail birthday cake

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Decided to draw Maxwell & his Shadow Duelist

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    WHEN? Big pile of spool is still not collectable

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    dont starve iceberg meme

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    I drew Wendy

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Low effort meme

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    I love this world gen

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Any tips?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    I started playing the game yesterday and I have absolutely no idea what I am doing in the game, so any help woood be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/GeneralShriv
    [link] [comments]

    Tired of farming nightmare fuel? Don't like being insane all the time? Look no further, with this all your nightmare fuel troubles will be taken care of for many Don't starve years to come

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Help :/

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    I have been playing for a while and i am pretty stacked by the end of autumn.But i always die in winter.What resourceesdo i need to be stacked? (, Clothes,hats and stuff) Please help

    submitted by /u/mandrakejuice66
    [link] [comments]

    How do you progress past the alchemy engine?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    I'm mid winter and just made the hat thing but have never done any magic. Where do I go from here?

    submitted by /u/GrymmTales
    [link] [comments]

    My oasis 1 flingo base design. What are your thoughts? Any suggestions?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Maybe it's an unpopular opinion but, Am i the only one who is "bored" of Don't Starve Together? What are your feelings about DST updates?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    I began to play Don't Starve even before the DLCs came out, i was hyped for every updates, klei used to post little videos with an "update poster" every something like 2 weeks. When the DLCs came out i was even more hyped, the same when DST came out!

    But now i feel like their updates don't hype me anymore, maybe because i grew up from 9 to 17 years old.. but i don't think that's the problem, because i loved Hamlet and it just came out almost 2 years ago.

    Lemme give you an example, Return of them, i don't have the same feeling as when i discovered Shipwrecked back in 2015. There's also the new characters, Wortox and... (i even forgot their names like they've never existed). Compared to characters like Wigfrid, Warbucks or even Walani, the newest DST characters didn't hype me up... i don't think it's necessary for me to give more examples, it'll share the same idea.

    Well, maybe i'm the only one who is not hyped up for Don't Starve Together updates, i'd like to read your feeling about the newest DST updates!

    Sorry for any spelling mistakes, i'm not an English native speaker :)

    submitted by /u/Theomaz11
    [link] [comments]

    So imI'm going solo on don’t starve. Tips?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Is Walter suitable? I'm rather new, I've played before but never went solo really or late game ever. It's between wickerbottom or Walter. Who should I choose? Also give me tips? Such as bass designs etc stuff I should know.

    submitted by /u/zboys54
    [link] [comments]

    Past the 600 mark with Willow, how to ensure future survival best with Willow?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    So far I have:

    1. 5 bases across the map with plentiful food sources

    2. Life amulet 24/7 in possession

    3. Effigy by my primary base

    4. Huge Beefalo overpopulation problems to where they have spread across multiple biomes and continents such that the hounds are EZ.

    5. Supplies to make another effigy (besides meat) in a chest.

    What are some more tips to turn her invincible! 🔥🔥🔥

    Edit: I was thinking maybe I could get a Beefalo in a pen near my base to kill when I need meat for the effigy.

    submitted by /u/emilylinhla
    [link] [comments]

    Let see how much backlash I will get

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Wes is best better than Wolfgang wx 78 and Willson

    submitted by /u/smellmyarmpits99
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any clues or hints/tips when looking for the blue mushtree forest underground?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I'm rushing ruins as wes and I'm trying to find the blue mushtree forest before I clear the ruins and i spend a lot of time trying to find it and I want to clear the ruins before winter.

    submitted by /u/Arctic_pete
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to prevent pengulls from spawning? I made the mistake of basing near the shore, and now there’s 10 nests in the area and they’re causing serious lag around my base.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Cross saving

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Is there a way to transfer things like items and characters across platforms?

    submitted by /u/Xilzion
    [link] [comments]

    DsRog android

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Im playing rog on android.....getting tired of exploring does a smaller map come with less rare resources like fear or gemstones or just less running between bioms

    submitted by /u/silentbangz
    [link] [comments]

    dungeon generation

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    dungeon generation

    What is it, how it's work? It's solo-ver. of the game and i can't go to path of dungeon through giant-tentacles hole. It's error of generation?

    https://preview.redd.it/7fqzyk7czvb51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8d9d0070baebe3dc33101f4dfbf32405f38233b3

    submitted by /u/Freybjorn
    [link] [comments]

    No smooth meteor boulder spawn?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    It's been 120+ days on my world now, and after completely searching my map, I used the c_gonext("moon_rock_shell") command and it didn't teleport me to it. I read that it was guaranteed to spawn on the next meteor shower after day 60, but there's no way there are no meteors for 60+ days right? Is my only solution to spawn it in?

    submitted by /u/mythrelia
    [link] [comments]

    What characters are good for adventure mode

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    I have all characters but no dlc characters like wilba or walani and other than that i found that it is slow finding teleporter parts

    submitted by /u/xands_x
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated Server - So many question

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    I'll admit I'm well outside of my comfort zone here, so any help would be appreciated.

    I've set up a dedicated server with Nitrado. I'm not having any issues with the general stuff, it's usable. I am having some other issues though, and I don't know if I chose wrong with the service, or if these are me problems (or both).

    1. With Nitrado you need to buy a second server to run caves. Is this the norm? I thought it wasn't but I may have misunderstood.
    2. How do I mess with my world gen? Branching, looping etc, all those fun features?
    3. Server mods?? I followed the instructions to install, the mod folders appeared in the server file list, but no sign of them in game. Am I making a stupid mistake? Missing a step? And how do I config a server mod once it's installed?

    If Nitrado is awesome and I'm just incompetent, let me know. If there are better, more user friendly options, I'd be happy to hear about that too! Thanks in advance for any help!

    (In case it matters, I want this so my friends and I can play cooperatively without my needing to be always on/available. That part works fine, it's really just the details.)

    submitted by /u/isaythemveryquietly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment