• Breaking News

    Monday, May 25, 2020

    Don't Starve We all know this dude

    Don't Starve We all know this dude


    We all know this dude

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Wilson and Glommer cake I made for my kiddo’s 15th Birthday

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    First time day 1000. Celebrated by going crabbing.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Wendy and Abigail meet a doydoy

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Painted a thing!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Wolfgang

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Sculpting Don't Starve Toadstool - Polymer Clay (Fimo) Tutorial

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Don’t think this breaks the rules, thought you guys would empathize

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Smooth moon rock

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    I have got to day 236 on my world and have been looking for a smooth moon rock for ages now and can't find one am I going wrong somewhere?

    submitted by /u/iKillyouSubtly
    [link] [comments]

    Why are people not joining?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    I know. That sounds like a stupid question. But most servers I see get to 3 people at like day 1-3. I have my server set on online and public. It's been like 7 days, but still no sight of anybody. Same with my previous servers. Maybe it didn't attract enought attention? It's a co-operative (I choose co-operative because the other options were dead) server with the name "Anarcho-Capitalism" (just for a different experience). I am not sure if political words get censored but I think the idea is interesting enough. I am pretty new so I would like some advice.

    submitted by /u/Oylesine334-bkdptto
    [link] [comments]

    Building your own hamlet, preferences/tips?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I was gonna post this in the beginner megathread but I don't think this is particularly a beginner question. It is the first time I've got this far in Hamlet though.

    It's very fun making your own hamlet and I was just wondering how you guys like to set yours up, and if you have any tips? I was planning to wall off a perimeter round the outside and keep the pig guards out, so they don't just burn everything down at dusk, but can also keep those venus flytrap plants at bay. Plus, like this I can kill the pigs to get more pig skin.

    Do you like giving yourself a huge plot of land within your hamlet to place farms and stuff in, or do you base outside the hamlet? At the moment I have a base that I had since the beginning, but kind of like the idea of moving things over to somewhere within the village.

    And going along with the protection, I have lightning rods spaces out. Is that all you need? Like I said before, I was hoping to put the pig guards outside the hamlet and wall them out, so that I don't need a bunch of ice flingos to stop the fires.

    Do you tend to stay based in Hamlet or do you hop to ROG/SW to spend most of your time there?

    submitted by /u/liam12345677
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play don't starve together 16 or above

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    If ur down Add my Discord @ SamTheMegaSkill my code is #3902

    Been looking for people to play with and get to know better

    submitted by /u/SamTheMegaSkill
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have to use a flingomatic in oasis desert?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I have heard that there arent wildfires there

    submitted by /u/Lucid_Night
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 DST 4 Players Online Split screen?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    is it possible to play DST on 2 Consoles with 4 players? So 2 Players Split screen on one console and the other 2 players also Split screen on their console, so that 4 players can play together over Internet?

    Thx in advance.

    submitted by /u/eSiC616
    [link] [comments]

    Giant Spiky Patch and I'm Curious

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Giant Spiky Patch and I'm Curious

    is it possible to walking cane through this patch without dying and luring the RoG bosses through it? is it even worth it?

    https://preview.redd.it/yiutpajukn051.png?width=482&format=png&auto=webp&s=0809691635105e76091bfe1d3bc1b824867395cd

    submitted by /u/boygenny
    [link] [comments]

    im playing shipwrecked and i cant place a tar extractor

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Any way to change hound frequency or winter length post world generation?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    I already started a world and im on day 16. Is there any way, with a command or editing a file, where I can increase the frequency of hounds or make winter longer?

    submitted by /u/MyThickPanda
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment