• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    Don't Starve Egg stonk

    Don't Starve Egg stonk


    Egg stonk

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    This is not right

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I chopped down one birch tree

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Passed my first year (whitout dying by a worm XD)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    World Record Dragonfly solo speed run

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    This took way too much patience, but who knows maybe this time I'll survive the winter! (My PB is 29 days)

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Need help installing mods for mobile ds

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    So I accidentally found no eyed deer and the loot stash near my base, and I am not even going to do this this winter

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Is there's a petition to add Don't starve dlcs into Don't starve together?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    I would love to have the dlcs on dont starve together, but still using the skyworthy and seaworthy(with probably harder recipes), and yes i have tried playing tropical experience, it wasn't the same thing, it would be awesome to have dlcs, maybe some hope of adding new features to them and coffe too, coffe is good (btw i mispelled ln the post its not "there's" its just "there")

    submitted by /u/PrefiroMolhoDeQueijo
    [link] [comments]

    Okay I give up. I want to use mods.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    I've failed Adventure Mode like 30 times. I want to see the ending but I'm burnt out. I'm gonna lose interest in the whole game if I dont find a trick. Can you get to Adventure mode if you're playing with mods? Does anybody know a good one? If I could just be resistant to cold and move faster I think I could beat it.

    submitted by /u/CarelessChemist4
    [link] [comments]

    Can't go to second world?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    I play on Xbox One S and I have currently got enough things to activate the wooden platform thing on adventure mode and I put the divining rod in the lock and placed the items I needed to bring to the next world but I can't seem to activate it.

    submitted by /u/Deplizz78
    [link] [comments]

    Which do you guys prefer to play solo Ds or Dst?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    I'm curious what other people play solo, I myself play Dst solo.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/WubSlug-
    [link] [comments]

    Cave bug? Suddenly day 76...from about day 10.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    As the title says. I'm playing on the switch and when I entered a cave on my second sandbox world around day 10; meaning I used the wooden thing once around day 65 to get a fresh world; it's suddenly day 76 when I left to go back up top. It's almost as if when I left the cave it added my days together. I've been in caves before and I know of time still passing above ground and my just not being able to tell since no sun but have never noticed a time jump more than half a day It sucks because ALL of my food was entirely rotted.

    All i did in the cave was explore very little around the exit. I made 2 rock lobster friends to bring above ground, harvested 1 light bulb plant, and found a blue mushroom tree l...and then left. Maybe I got super high from the shrooms...

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/drkmage02
    [link] [comments]

    Does adding a battle spear instead of a spear to Fugu Hutch increase damage, or is it literally just the same thing?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    What (if anything) would be considered cheating in this game

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Adding Caves post server creation?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    is it still possible to add caves to an existing server? with cheats or modifying the save files

    submitted by /u/Dayscorpion
    [link] [comments]

    Oh... that's something

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Back up save file in Don't Starve (Not DST)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Is it possible to back up your save file for solo Don't Starve? I have a world gen I really love, it'd be nice to have a backup just in case.

    submitted by /u/faerystrangeme
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment