• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Don't Starve Our Wilson and Wigfrid costumes for a friend’s Halloween party.

    Don't Starve Our Wilson and Wigfrid costumes for a friend’s Halloween party.


    Our Wilson and Wigfrid costumes for a friend’s Halloween party.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:13 PM PDT

    Tried Wes for Halloween since he doesn't get enough love

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:09 AM PDT

    The game's title is quite ironic

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:45 PM PDT

    I feel like the game's title is very ironic considering starvation is probably one of the least common ways to die in this game.

    submitted by /u/TheMogician
    [link] [comments]

    Pig king gave me this

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:25 PM PDT

    Spoilers: We didn't starve last night.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    How do I relock characters?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:39 AM PDT

    I used debug spawn for all my unlocks, but I want to unlock everything fr, all characters, including all the exp unlocks. So I somehow need to relock all the characters, I'm ok if that also deletes my morgue and save files. I'm using steam on a pc if that helps. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/FaleKoloa
    [link] [comments]

    Moose likes Honey

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    My DS world tour. 600 days of terraforming. I hope you like!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:20 AM PDT

    Shooba dooba biddily bam

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    Hamlet on console?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    I just started playing single player DS on xbox, but tbh i know about most of shipwrecked and RoG and next to nothing about hamlet and also im just generally curious as to when it comes out on console. Any word on it?

    submitted by /u/Elido2005
    [link] [comments]

    Some artwork i made for a friend

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    Question about world-hopping and getting truly random world creation?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:50 PM PDT

    First, I've heard that when you world-hop (by "world-hop" I mean use the teleportato - not, jump between, eg, ROG and SW), the new world that's re-rolled is similar in some fundamentals to the one you just left. E.g., if there's a 3-MacTusk camp in the first world, it will show up somewhere in the second world, if there's two swamps in the first world, there will be two swamps in the second world. I'm not sure what all things repeat, but I know some important things do. Can someone confirm that this is true?

    Second, if this is true, is it possible to break from this pattern and world-hop to a new, completely randomly-generated world by specifying some random world seed - or through some other method?

    To give some concrete context, the world I'm on right now kind of sucks. It has a pathetic little desert that splits a continent with a deciduous forest biome right in half, so it loses all its tumbleweeds, and it has no volt goats. I have all three worlds linked and a stable way to keep resetting the Aporkalypse Calendar, a good coffee farm going in SW, etc., so I don't want to just start a new game, and would like the chance to roll for a better ROG world.

    I'm also cross-posting this to the Klei forums.

    submitted by /u/TrilloFaveler
    [link] [comments]

    Which character to use? And overall need some beginner tips

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 08:16 PM PDT

    I have all the characters and DLC. I just started playing, and need some help deciding who to use. I can barely get past day 7, so any other tips/guides would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/CanUSeeMeh
    [link] [comments]

    My deerclops attack lego ideas submission!!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    Don't starve Hamlet - Aporkcalypse Calendar missing

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    Don't starve Hamlet - Aporkcalypse Calendar missing

    Hello, i was searching for the aporkalypse Calendar on my don't starve Hamlet playtrough so i'm gone on the fifth island to found it but it appears there is no second ruin on the island (except the one u can see on the picture where i'm from. Anybody know if this is a bug or i'm just missing a part of the search ??? there is flytrap but no second ruin to enter...

    https://preview.redd.it/qyknhwcaz4w31.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=be4c4a96440383dfde690ea072930dd83e3f1a6f

    submitted by /u/OoursonneKB
    [link] [comments]

    Fixing an issue with the Display Food Values mod for DST.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:25 PM PDT

    Just looking for some help. Just playing duo with a friend, learned after experiencing stuttering for the second time around the end of winter that it's likely because of this being the culprit. I'm trying to figure out a good way to get rid of all the built up food because we don't want to have to restart again. I figure if I can figure out a way to noclip to it and burn the built up food/rot that that's an intermediate solution but cannot find anything on how to do so/if it's even possible. Apparently it spawns the food at the 0, 0 coordinates in game. Any help? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Zoralink
    [link] [comments]

    Well, fuck

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 02:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment