• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Don't Starve Discord server is gone

    Don't Starve Discord server is gone


    Discord server is gone

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:08 AM PST

    Link to the Quick Question Megathread

    Hello everyone, as some of you are already aware the DS/T Discord server is gone.

    To give a quick rundown the staff team were disagreeing on how the owner was running things and decided to go on strike to pass the message. In response he deleted the entire server.

    Now the staff team is working on building a new server based on what they could save and hopefully it should be up and running again soon. I will try to keep you updated on the subreddit.

    Sorry for the inconvenience and have a good day/night.

    Discord is up and running again, you can follow the link in the sidebar or https://discord.gg/dontstarve to join.

    submitted by /u/Kuirem
    [link] [comments]

    Those damn mandrakes at dusk!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:22 AM PST

    Remember an art with Wes running away from a tall bird? It's me again with most recent art and I have a some news for you in the comments

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:58 AM PST

    A quick sketch of mine

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:47 PM PST

    wilson

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:31 AM PST

    sittin' pretty

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:20 PM PST

    I am going to continue drawing Wilba and nobody can stop me

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:34 AM PST

    Any reason to why this formation would happen?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:01 PM PST

    Merm Christmas party. A bit belated but I wanted to share.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:01 PM PST

    I killed the moose goose!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:32 AM PST

    I finally managed to kill the moose goose! It's the first giant I've killed, and I took barely any damage because of kiting.

    submitted by /u/fhsixj
    [link] [comments]

    Day 5 of drawing Wes everyday! u/warpspeed100 had the idea for this, so- thank you! Wes on a beefalo, what will he he do?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:55 AM PST

    THIS IS THE BEST ISLAND EVER CHECK FOR INFO IN THE COMMENTS

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:42 AM PST

    I bought Don't starve 2 days ago and I love it, but I have a few questions

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:43 PM PST

    I bought the game because it was on sale (Don't starve was 2$ while reign of giants was only 1$) and man do I love this game now, although I have a few questions.

    1- what is adventure mode? I know that you can get into something called adventure mode through some portal thing but what exactly is it?

    2- what are some essential things to consider when setting a base location? I tried to set a base on one of the worlds that I played and it didn't end well for me.

    3- how do you get the story of the game? There seems to be a lot of lore around. Im shocked that game theory never touched this one

    4- aside from reign of giants which I have, are the other two dlc worth it? And if so, what do they add?

    Thanks for answering them, aside from questions are there any tips you would give a new player?

    submitted by /u/_Mehdi_haned
    [link] [comments]

    What was that!?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:38 PM PST

    So me and my sibling were playing Dont Starve Together and as we were just roaming around a grass field early Autumn, we hear this terrifying breathing. It was only one breath and it scared us half to death. We are on day 90 something and it alarmed us. This has never happened to us. Our characters just said "What was that!?" I assume it was Charlie but still.

    Does anyone know what that is?

    submitted by /u/HadouBloopy
    [link] [comments]

    How do you think on my honey farm?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:14 AM PST

    How do you think on my honey farm?

    Ive made many, many honey farms before this but i never bothered them to look nice, heres one where i actually considered to decorate.

    https://preview.redd.it/9u06fopa4wf61.png?width=1196&format=png&auto=webp&s=8c4eb316de8f5612833037e2c80872802e04376d

    submitted by /u/Head_Extreme4769
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot See Other People's Characters on Server List and Character Selection Screen

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:04 PM PST

    Cannot See Other People's Characters on Server List and Character Selection Screen

    After the Year of the Beefalo update, with all the moving heads and whatnot, now I can't see the characters of other people in a server before picking one myself - they are replaced with heads with question marks, as if they had not picked a character yet. This is a rather odd case for me, as I joined a game with this issue once and another person joined with me. With both of us in the character selection screen, they picked first and I could see them as Winona before I picked, with their character being the only one visible with everyone else as a head with a question mark.

    The people have all selected characters; this server is on day 1264 and rather active

    This actually heavily impacts the way I play on different servers, as I usually try to play new characters but will always avoid having duplicates. For example, if I wanted to play Maxwell, I would first check the server list to see if anyone else is playing Maxwell, and if there was nobody else, I would pick a different character. Sometimes the server needs a Wendy/Wickerbottom/Wigfrid/Maxwell/Wilson, and I can't tell which one they need/already have/have too many of without either picking my character or hoping everyone responds honestly to me asking "Who is playing what character?".

    Is this a bug? I currently only play vanilla, so no mods are causing this issue. I'm also clicking on servers with no mods enabled.

    submitted by /u/Sticklings
    [link] [comments]

    Ze improved base

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:29 PM PST

    How does Snowfallen WX-78 look in hats?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:43 AM PST

    Hello! Since Klei decided to launch an all-skins sale on occasion of the beefalo event, I wanted to treat myself and spend the money I made on trading cards on a skin for my favorite boy WX. I'm currently thinking about buying either the Victorian or Snowfallen skin, but I'm worried that if I end up buying Snowfallen I might regret it because of the icicle spikes on his head. I know some characters with bigger head models (namely Wurt, I'm talking about Wurt) can look wonky wearing the hats and helmets, and so I decided to ask you all before commiting to anything. Could anyone tell me (or better yet, maybe send a picture) how Snowfallen WX-78 looks in hats? Thank you all in advance!

    submitted by /u/parable3000
    [link] [comments]

    Red host ping in an offline world

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:04 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to fix the red host ping in solo offline world in DST? Or how it happens? cause if it's mods I only have 3 server mods enabled

    submitted by /u/TheAnimeLovers
    [link] [comments]

    For being stranded on an island, giant spider fried in berries and honey doesnt sound too bad.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:47 PM PST

    Can't buy skins unless i have psplus+?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:19 PM PST

    I want skins but there is there a way to get them on DST without psplus+?

    submitted by /u/Godofblood0101
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my friends Beefalo started a new herd at the Beefalo show

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:29 AM PST

    Then one of their children attacked one of the merms that spawned, causing the game to crash

    submitted by /u/benthebot15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment