• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Don't Starve Fan Art of mine from years ago, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=421687614

    Don't Starve Fan Art of mine from years ago, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=421687614


    Fan Art of mine from years ago, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=421687614

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    What is this ring of rocks? (I added the fire and broke a few...) the rod led me to it in “king of winter”

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Chester!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Interesting World Generation (There was also some pig torches nearby)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    I hate this boss

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    made wilson in roblox cause why not?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    OH MY GOD FINALLY!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    This is a very interesting start

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Wip design for my oc Rose Marie. She's not picky and isn't as scared of monsters as others. Downside is she's physically weaker.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Drew this in Algebra class pre-Covid. Inspired by a fanart posted to this subreddit long ago.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Anyone got any tips for surviving winter?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Damage Multipliers

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    I haven't seen a neat organized collection of all the damage multipliers so I figured I would make my own and try to explain each part as best as I can.

    List of Damage Multipliers:

    • x1: Most characters have this modifier
    • x0.75: from Wendy/Wes innate debuff
    • x0.5 - x2: Wolfgang's range of damage
    • x1.2: Damage boost from chili spiced meals
    • x1.5: Electric Damage (Electric Blowdart and Morning Star innately have this)
    • x2.5: Electric Damage if target is wet (Replaces previous electric dmg modifier)
    • x1.25: Wigfrid's innate damage boost
    • x1.1: Abigail damage boost
    • x1.4: Abigail damage boost specific to Wendy (Stacks with the previous one)

    These damage boosts DO STACK with each other multiplicitively with one exception being the electric one.

    Here are the max damage multipliers for the characters:

    Dark Sword does 68 dmg

    • Generic: 1*1.1 (Abi boost)*1.2 (Chili boost)*2.5 (Wet Electric boost)=x3.3 (224.4 dmg with dark sword)
    • Wendy: 0.75 (Wendy debuff)*1.1 *1.4 (Wendy/Abi boost)*1.2 *2.5 =x3.465 (235.6 dmg with dark sword)
    • Wigfrid: 1.25 (Wigfrid boost) *1.1* 1.2* 2.5 = x4.125 (280.5 dmg with dark sword)
    • Wolfgang: 2 (Wolfgang Max boost)*1.1 *1.2 *2.5= x6.6 (448.8 dmg with dark sword)

    On the other side we have armor damage reduction. Damage reduction does not stack with two exceptions.

    List of Reductions:

    • Various Armors: 60%-95%
    • Garlic Spice: 33%
    • Wigfrid combat boost: 25%

    Wigfrid's boost stacks with garlic boost, both then stack with armor.

    Remember damage reduction works like this; 25% dmg reduction is a x0.75 damage modifier

    Wigfrid boost and garlic boost is equal to 50% reduction

    I'll be using bearger's 100 dmg for calculations

    MAX REDUCTION: 100 dmg - (0.75 [Wigfrid] * 0.67 [garlic] * 0.05 [Marble Armor]) %

    --> 100 dmg - [x0.025 multiplier or 97.5% dmg reduction] = 2.5 damage received

    If you have any questions or think I've missed something feel free to comment.

    submitted by /u/Scrub--Lord
    [link] [comments]

    Help. I am playing wx and have amassed a great amount of food. I wasn't focusing on that but I got a reed trap that deerclops cleared half of. I got moosegoose and bearger clear the rest of it. I am drowning in food and don't wanna waste it. Can't bundle wrap... playing on mobile. Any advice?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    I wanna limit the wastage. I have cooked up various dishes to use up that stuff and even put up 30 drying racks. I'd hate to see it rot.

    submitted by /u/M_Killjoy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to put dragonfly against klaus still?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    I've killed both multiple times as a Wolfgang main but now I play Wendy and they basically destroy me. No matter what armor you have or weapon neither Abigal or Wendy is strong enough to tank them to survive. Any mob to go against either and take a good chunk of their health down would be helpful also

    submitted by /u/florida_made_lit_jit
    [link] [comments]

    Help for new boi

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    I've started playing the game like 3 days ago and I'm loving it except I've sort of hit a blockade. The longest I've lasted was 27 days and now I've lasted 35 but I've hit a problem.i can't kill deer-clops.A. I tried fighting him by two hits then kiting but his hitbox is so big I could never go in for a hit and not get hit myself(I will admit I kinda struggled by not using the walking cane perfectly to my advantage).B. I fought him away from my base at a touchstone so In Case I do terrible and die I could revive then run in and grab my tam to avoid spawning and then just freezing to death. I thought about leading him to a tentacle but I'd have to cut through my base to get to the swamp. Also I thought about bringing him to the local beefelo herd but I didn't want to take the risk of him killing my herd. I'd go back and kill him but my health is so low that by the time my health regains and I'm ready to try fighting him again Winter will already be over. Also another problem is that I looked all over everywhere during winter and I found no ice.ZERO. I looked at the rocky biome and found none and also kept checking the pengulls nest every 30 seconds until day 29 and didn't see any ice glaciers.i feel like if I tried deerclops again but stocked up on dragonfruit pie for heals(even though It would probably spoil from when it's ready to harvest and when it's time to fight deer clops)and used the wAlking cane to better move around id be able to pull it off, but Any other tips would be helpful. Will not having ice doom me for summer and not having the deer-clops eyebrella doom me for spring? Also on an unrelated note, where is the mushroom planter?i looked in the food and structure tab but didn't see it.maybe it's because I have a different version of the game.

    submitted by /u/Re328719
    [link] [comments]

    Question about world generation

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    What is a "good seed"? Like, what setpieces or world shape would you consider when making something like a long term world/megabase?

    submitted by /u/Spawseswaps
    [link] [comments]

    Is this an old but that wasn't fixed in DS:PE? I had glommer inside caves. I come out and see there's the first full moon...bring him upside...just about to murder him and the other glommer came to me. The flower didn't even turn grey but stayed the same when I killed the old one.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    I have tried to have all recipes on new ''Cookbook'' says 51/53 at top. But there's only one recipe without picture. And i cannot find out what that is. I looked up to wiki there are 52 dishes you can actually cook in DST. In default sort, its next to the dragonpie. Anyone else know which dish is ?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Deerclops spawn mechanics out of wack, or am I an idiot?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    So I have the world on all default settings, in DST. Only pseudo-vanilla mods like combined status.

    For the last 500 days, clopsy has been reliably spawning at the normal time; a few days before the end of the season.

    At the moment i'm playing DST, but I have much more playtime with ROG and I know a few things are different between them, i'm just hoping someone here can help me get it cleared up. :)

    This winter he spawned on the first day, catching me off-guard and destroying a beefalo pen before I could aggro him away from base with no weapons on me. Took AAAGGGEEESS to kite him with a walking cane as Wendy. XD (RIP sanity) So ideally i'd be able to predict him so I can get to my 'arena'.

    Similar with bearger, but at least he doesn't destroy stuff (except food and trees....) until you aggro him so there's a minute or so to prepare.

    Is clopsy similar to hounds where his spawn frequency can increase over time? Is it possible I will get a second attack at the normal time this season? World settings are on default plus.

    Thankyou for any advice. :)

    EDIT

    I forgot to mention, i'm aware there's an audio warning a bit before your character says, I have something called misophonia which means many sounds can give me a panic attack.

    Many mobs and ambient sounds upset me so I just keep the volume off. I know predicting giants would be easier with it on, but I just really would rather find another way.

    I know minecraft has 'subtitles', so if anyones aware of a way to do that or a mod that does I will love you forever.

    submitted by /u/Roseora
    [link] [comments]

    How to kill a dragonfly

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    I'm playing as Wilson and I found a dragonfly and I waited for a bit and now I want to kill it

    submitted by /u/maddox_gwes
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone be willing to help / mentor (?) me?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    I got the game on Xbox a while back, stupidly without looking into it and seeing pc is way better. I'm absolutely trash, and bc I don't have Xbox live I can't play with other people. I've found it really unenjoyable just playing by myself all of the time, so I'm probably going to buy to pc version.

    1) is it worth it buying DST again 2) would anyone be willing to help me? Even if it's just the basic shit and tactics, we could join a world and play for a while.

    Thanks gamers :)

    submitted by /u/PancakesOnMe
    [link] [comments]

    Mission Failed Comitting Willow Mains

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment